2nds Swans Reserves 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez. The Thunder certainly got a good ride with the umps ( 22-10 )

Dawson's stats look very good. Kicked a beautiful goal in the first.

Good for Benny. You can be guaranteed that he knows that this will be his last chance of ever winning a premiership. Lets hope we see some desperation from him.

BTW, for those interested, this match is going to be replayed on free to air on National Indigenous TV.

Dawson, Derickx, Foote, Galloway, Hiscox, B.Jack, Laidler, Leonardis, Marsh, Melican, Murray, Nankervis, Newman, T.Richards

In: Foote, Melican, Nankervis, T.Richards
Out: Ben McGlynn, Colin O'Riordan, James Rose

Baron-Hay, Brown, Cooper, Hebron, Reinhard, Robertson, Veale, Wilson

In: Brown, Robertson
Out: Jake Bartholomaeus, Ben Davis, Callum McFadden

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I9tcaxk.png

9skRRA7.png

Hey grimlock

Nic Newman continues to gather possessions at will but very rarely gets the plaudits that it seems he should, does he get easy kicks sharing around the back line or is it something more sinister?

Am very curious to know because we could certainly use a somewhat mature HBF type on our list with my expected list changes.

It's only been in the last few games that he's been ignored. Usually he does get recognition for his good form. Haven't seen yesterday's game yet so can't comment on that.

I would say that he does get quite a bit of uncontested ball but as I've posted here quite regularly I've been impressed by the massive improvements in his contested side of the game this year

I suppose you're looking for a replacement for Hibberd. I don't think he's a certainty to make it, there are certainly some question marks whether his game will hold up at AFL level and intensity but without getting an opportunity we will not know. I've resigned myself to the fact that other clubs will come calling and it will be hard for him to refuse given how log jammed we are at the half back position

Remove this Banner Ad

Back