2nds Swans Reserves 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is the special comments guy? What an absolute moron.
Was so excited at one point he had to go off mic to cough.

Do you remember those tickets you sold me to the '12 GF? I was wondering if you had the original receipt somewhere because I was trying to figure out where I was sitting. I know that it was on the 4th level and you also sold 2 to swansfan51 and his lady (friend?).

Seriously though nothing was going our way ffs! Injuries were the worst. But the most heartbreaking thing was watching Ted drop that mark :'(!
That's what it comes down to. Since we ****ed up our chance by not turning up in 2014, our finals or run in into has been filled with injury and no luck. It's like we are being punished repeatedly for that lack of effort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How ironic that poor Ted falls over for the winning gift goal to the opposition?
It is well & truly time for Ted. Did some great things but falling over is old player's syndrome.
I love Ted though for what he gave us.

........Can Newman be upgraded, or are we s**t out of luck?
Sure can be but if I were Newman I'd be asking for a trade ala Shane Biggs who is now firmly in the Dogs back 6.

Reckon we've stuffed up here, he looks AFL standard to me and we haven't tried him, IMO a big mistake as he will go onto a good career elsewhere and we'll get nothing for him.

A valiant effort from our boys today - was always going to be tough without Nankervis and Laidler (with them in the team I argue we would of won). Came down to a bit of luck late, and a couple of wasted chances.

We must keep hold of Newman - if it was me I'd throw him in the deep end next week (couldn't do worse than some of the alternatives available). But he looks a ready made HBF to me with another good pre-season.

Sure can be but if I were Newman I'd be asking for a trade ala Shane Biggs who is now firmly in the Dogs back 6.

Reckon we've stuffed up here, he looks AFL standard to me and we haven't tried him, IMO a big mistake as he will go onto a good career elsewhere and we'll get nothing for him.
We've tried Jones & Crappy in that position, so who knows, Newman might get a start next game.

It isn't like Crappy set the world on fire anyway.

He can quit football entirely at the end of the year and mess up the locker room on his way out for all i care. If he's a competent distributor we should consider him for this week.

Sick and tired of GWS. Hope they find themselves in the exact same position the Lions are in at the moment.

They are going to be our biggest rival for some time I feel if they manage their list well, so we may as well get used to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back