2nds Swans Reserves 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Following bedders info the other day in the AJ thread, I'd say...thanks for being the best clubman this club could wish for and all the best for the future. Unfortunately, the game has left you behind!

Edit: this is my assumption

Well played James Rose. Enjoy your time at your new club. That guys wilful selfishness in the last 10 minutes was stunning.

Congrats to the Brions.
Well he is there to kick goals, but yeah he could've done a better job. Pink was ordinary too in the last.
Was it 22 behinds? Jeeze.
Yep congrats Lions. 3-0 over us this year.

Only stirring you up.
Good win. Congrats.
We needed to take our chances from 3 goals 9 though.

Yeah like the commentators said, death by a thousand tiny cuts. Just need a bit of accuracy and you'd have buried us easily :(

Matty Eagles was the difference in the end. Not bad for a bloke from the recruit show.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We got a great run with the umps. Just not good enough in front of goal. Oh well, Dawson was huge and Rose is a certified spud

Yeah like the commentators said, death by a thousand tiny cuts. Just need a bit of accuracy and you'd have buried us easily :(

Matty Eagles was the difference in the end. Not bad for a bloke from the recruit show.
He was BOG for you guys by a mile but Jordan Dawson was stiff not to get it!

They barely paid us a free...Claye Beams had his head almost taken off and it was play on. It was bizarre officiating really.
Terrible decisions to both teams. A lot of HTB not paid for both.

Will Eagles get another shot? He was very good, I don't think he should've won the Recruit but he was very good!

Not sure really...I think we'd need to promote him and Oscar is probably more critical for us as far as promotion is concerned...

We could ask the AFL to give him another special Rookie contract maybe?

Aliir really disappointing. He was poor defensively and made some crucial errors , such as his effort towards the end of the game in the centre square, just wasn't clean enough.
Really? I saw the opposite, especially in the first half. He did drop off but I thought that was because of the Lions game at the time. He's too good for NEAFL

Not sure really...I think we'd need to promote him and Oscar is probably more critical for us as far as promotion is concerned...

We could ask the AFL to give him another special Rookie contract maybe?
Isn't he cat B? Or is that changing?

Really? I saw the opposite, especially in the first half. He did drop off but I thought that was because of the Lions game at the time. He's too good for NEAFL

First half he was alright but I felt he was poor when the game was there to be won.

Agree he can make it at AFL level. Still think he needs to tidy up his defence and get his balance right between attack and defence. Needs to be closer to his opponent as a defender than he is.

Has flashes of excitement for sure. I do hope he can put it all together.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back