2nds Swans Reserves 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

wZqVZUU.png

UNl9Fqv.png

Last edited:
VFL and umpire conspiracy at it again, suspending our opponents' most dangerous players

How cute.....you're trying to use ridicule in suggesting one good outcome of umpires re swans at NEAFL level is therefore indicative of lack of bias generally toward Swans at AFL level by the corrupt VFL influence and or umpires

Mmmmmm....let me think..... no. Data and or statistically evident bias is what it is......a statistical anomaly most likeky explicable by bias. Like statistically being top of the tree the last 20 years for frees conceded or like anomalous lack of selection of swans academy players on backdrop of 9 from 10 win streak or the 2016 GF debacle. Perhaps the very even handed unbiased approach of Fitzpatrick when he abused Colless for well.....contracting a player he was entitled to.

You want to suggest I engage to willingly in unfounded conspiracy. I suggest you too willingly bury your head in the sand in the face of evidence

Hey guys, just wondering how Darcy Cameron is tracking - seems to be putting up numbers in the NEAFL? Is he purely just break glass in case of emergency this year?

Me too
My family went to all the games from the 50's, I was a babe before that ;) so we always went early to see the 2nds but there was a period of time when the 3rds was the curtain raiser game.
I love your twitter feed and comments in BF grimlock :) :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, just wondering how Darcy Cameron is tracking - seems to be putting up numbers in the NEAFL? Is he purely just break glass in case of emergency this year?
His form in the last 4 games have been phenomenal, I can't fault his work ethic. It's as if something has clicked and he's putting in all-round performances - tapwork great, gets forward takes contested marks and kicks goals, and also tracks back to help the defenders.

Earlier in the year I said he was more of a forward that could contribute in the ruck part-time but he has shown in this little period of form that he can stake a claim as a full-time ruckman if needed. I'm not sure if the Swans are prepared to play him and Sinclair in the same team though. They'll prefer the more mobile options of McCartin, Reid and Towers.

I'm on board with resting Sinclair at stages and trying Cameron- Sinclair has such a huge amount of pressure on his health at this stage and couldn't hurt to at least give Cameron a game or two in case of emergency later on. That plus Sinclair will probably need a break given the huge workload he's carrying.

Rose is such a great finisher. grimlock I thought I'd read a huge knock on him was he didn't do enough team things (chase, block, pass off) has any of that improved? He and Newman look a class above in the highlights regularly- Newman is great depth to have.

Aliir Aliir looked to move a bit better as well.

Reserves looking good now!

Maybe it wouldn’t hurt to rest Sinclair one week and give Cameron a go..

Only if Sinkers has niggles and needs it. He has been in top 10 players in pretty much every game this season. Maybe Rohan could go back to the twos for a game or so to find the ball and Cameron could fill in that way. Expect the Match Committee and Horse would have thought about it.

Extremely early days but Ling hasn’t shown much at all

Was taken a lot earlier than most predicted, we reached for him. We had our eyes on O'Brien I reckon.

Only if Sinkers has niggles and needs it. He has been in top 10 players in pretty much every game this season. Maybe Rohan could go back to the twos for a game or so to find the ball and Cameron could fill in that way. Expect the Match Committee and Horse would have thought about it.

I suspect Sinclair should get a break anyway even if there are no niggles? Solo rucking all year is just a recipe for disaster. But I'm also not against Rohan going to the twos as I said in another thread

There is no way I would be dropping Sinclair given his current form. Sustaining a run of form is very hard to do, and he is clearly relishing the competition and his place as the number one ruck. I would not be doing anything to disrupt it... If he has a minor slump or an injury, then bring Cameron in, but not until you can't play Sinclair.

If Cameron goes somewhere else, then so be it... but I reckon he won't. He's looking at being called up at the pointy end of the season if anything happens to Sinclair, and is being groomed for the number one spot at the Swans. Don't reckon there is too many other clubs that have a brighter future, so if he goes it will be for the cash... and if that's the case, he will go regardless of what we do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back