2nds Swans Reserves 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

It’d be nice to see Stoddart actually played the half back for once where he actually belongs. In the senior games and the scratch match a few weeks back, he was playing as this floater who is on the wing one minute and in the forward pocket the next. Then we wonder why he can’t insert himself into the game properly...

Can see both sides of that coin. Yes I'd like to see him run off half back - but having a Wingard like outlet off the packs is something we need too. He'll want a big game today - the gauntlet has been thrown from McInerney this preseason.
No disrespect to Uni intended but it's a shame this game isn't v Lions or even GC reserves - I'd like to see a lot of these guys v AFL (or near) opposition before the main comp starts.

Worry Dtufs is sharing with Toblerone Pinkster and is being starved.

Maybe he will always be a wiry type. If so let him rip. Btw I see Blakey is listed as 80kg. Suspect he will not put on more 7kg over ft he next ten years. Not worried. He's already showing some strength out of kilter with his build.

If he's not at least 87 already I'm a french poodle.

It feels like Ronke has laid more tackles than the rest of the swans team combined..

Has probably been told he needs to deliver on that as a small forward if he wants to play in the senior 22. Hasn’t shown much of that during JLT so glad to hear it.

Mclean in the bests so far.
15-8 our way at the break. Uni have sone good run.
Wish I knew who half these acadamy guys were.
Rose all over the ground, but giving it away a fair bit too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be fair it was about 5 mins in the first QTR- want to see more of it

Fair call. Definitely need to see more of it, hopefully he has received the message.

The mere fact he is playing today suggests he is right in the edge of selection / missing out for R1.

Cameron's knee strapped. Post surgery?
Overheard "I haven't exercised in two weeks" Least I think it was him.

Not really great conditions for McInerney to use his weapons.
It's perfect footy weather. Few s p rinkles.

Rowbottom shows go o d evasion at times, looks light even in a neafl game though.

He just butchered it, worked his butt off to get it back and then ran on to provide an option for hanball get, and delivered it by foot. Nice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back