2nds Swans Reserves 2019

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Maybe we misjudged our list and thought we could push for a finals spot? regardless didnt cost us anything and was well worth the free hit.

Oh for sure. No biggie.
That tackle and kick was great a few minutes ago. Hopefully he can produce more of that.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
19.40 third quarter is why Menzel shouldn’t be in seniors or at club.

I am watching live but I am almost certain what you would have been referring to.

Didn’t go in to help his team mate, held back and misread the situation.

Would have looked a hero if we won the ball and got it over the top but he left his team mate with a two on one which he lost.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Stoddart has impressed me recently. Starting to play more consistently and playing a senior mature level of footy.

He is surprisingly good in a one on one contest, is getting more involved as using his speed to create space for himself and he has been using the ball a lot better.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I am watching live but I am almost certain what you would have been referring to.

Didn’t go in to help his team mate, held back and misread the situation.

Would have looked a hero if we won the ball and got it over the top but he left his team mate with a two on one which he lost.

Ran towards goal and it was a 2 on 1 where our bloke was out of position. So not like a Reid high ball.

If we were looking to change up the rucks for next week Amartey looks more likely than Knoll. He would be able to offer a mobile target forward as well. I think it’s notable he’s doing the second ruck tonight instead of McLean which was the case last week.

lazy77

Club Legend
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
Still don’t see the fuss about Menzel. I don’t reckon he is best 22. Certainly not at the moment.
He will never be best 22. He’s looked completely, pitifully useless every time he’s played for us. The dude can’t run at all. Absolutely atrocious recruitment. Just shines a light on how horrid the trade period was for us. No one wanted to come here except burnouts like Menzel and Clarke. Let’s not forget Thurlow either. Absolute garbage.

Why don’t players wanna come here anymore? I thought we were still a decent club. I also thought the players would appreciate being out of the media limelight, but it seems I was wrong. The players actually want paparazzi. Makes them feel important I guess.

I like the look of Jackson Barling over a few games this year.

His dad i am pretty sure played a few games for the Swans around 1989-90.
Someone who watches the age championships told me last year to watch out for Barling.

Back