2nds Swans Reserves 2019

I’d personally say bye (from this team) to:
Rose
Bell
Knoll
Cameron
Amartey is 50/50 for mine, not convinced he will make AFL level

Agree on all. Amartey's good is really impressive, his bad is woeful. Has a real crack at every role he's given but will he ever be good enough at any of those roles to cement a place... not sure. Probably worth keeping just to find out. If he was a casualty of a mass list clear-out for the purpose of a big trade period then I wouldn't be complaining.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I’d personally say bye (from this team) to:
Rose
Bell
Knoll
Cameron
Amartey is 50/50 for mine, not convinced he will make AFL level

Don’t agree on Bell or Knoll (unless there’s a better ruck prospect floating around). Bell wasn’t great today but he’s taken a big forward step this year and I’d back him to take another.

Excited by Gulden.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Horse and Blakey here, Blakey side by side with Laidler making calls during the game. A guy having a kick with his kid during breaks, said to the Mrs that kids got some skill, look closer it's Luke Hodge with his son.

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
One more thing, when we play the Lions next year, and assuming he plays, can we perhaps give some thought to putting a tag on Bastinac. You know, because he seems to get a lot of the ball when he plays us :rolleyes:

Horse and Blakey here, Blakey side by side with Laidler making calls during the game. A guy having a kick with his kid during breaks, said to the Mrs that kids got some skill, look closer it's Luke Hodge with his son.
Hopefully he gets drafted through the Lions academy.

Swans didn't bother putting in a best players list

Ralphyboy

All Australian
May 25, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
Swans didn't bother putting in a best players list

The swans don't put out a best players list. They seem to reference their best players in their neafl article on the swans website. For this game they said Rose was their best followed by McInerney and Wicks.

It is unclear who selects the best players on the neafl website as they are usually different to the swans.

Back