Swans Reserves (ECFL comp) 2021 (VFL we fart in your general direction)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm planning on driving down from Newcastle to watch the double header - the seconds and then the firsts. Any suggestions for a nufti on where to park for the whole day? It looks like the SCG parking doesn't open until after the seconds game starts, and I don't want to miss any of it.

I'm planning on driving down from Newcastle to watch the double header - the seconds and then the firsts. Any suggestions for a nufti on where to park for the whole day? It looks like the SCG parking doesn't open until after the seconds game starts, and I don't want to miss any of it.
If you don't mind paying, just park at the Entertainment Quarter. Last time I checked it was $25/day

Edit: Now $30!

perhaps park at Hornsby station and get the train in? free parking in the commuter carpark, or same at Berowra which is a few more stations but more likely to get a park there, plus no city traffic.

perhaps park at Hornsby station and get the train in? free parking in the commuter carpark, or same at Berowra which is a few more stations but more likely to get a park there, plus no city traffic.

Agree with this... probably be in a far better state of mind to enjoy the footy without the stress of dealing with the traffic too

Btw... welcome No DH policy 🙂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of that lot the players I'm most intrigued to see are Ling, Gould, Brand, and McLean.

And Sheather who I think could be a real player for us down the road...

Thorne was talked up a bit a while back.

Agree with this... probably be in a far better state of mind to enjoy the footy without the stress of dealing with the traffic too

Btw... welcome No DH policy

Thank you everyone. My girls are going to see Hamilton so we’ll all be in town for the night.

I’ll be at the footy with a beer, a pie and screaming my head off. The girls can have that other crap

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Of that lot the players I'm most intrigued to see are Ling, Gould, Brand, and McLean.

And Sheather who I think could be a real player for us down the road...

I’m also keen to see Gould and Ling play. Both seem to have some great style about them - it’ll be good to see them in full flight.

Also interested to see Paddy McCartin. Is he a real challenger for the seniors list or is it just a bit of media interest.?

I’m looking forward to watching from the sidelines, hopefully in the gentle afternoon sum. Oh, the bliss.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL are on the ball with the VFL webpage.
No fixture, no teams, no much else..
b1305a37fe891f90a63bc2fc3d4daaf9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back