News Swans Talk in the Media: 2016 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is nothing wrong at all in that

As a thesis for why tonight's game is boring to neutrals it is an epic misfire.

I generally like him as an AFL journalist. But this article was written in the style of a half thought out blog post. He basically starts bscktracking from his own nonsense half way through and tries to talk about something else.

This is far from his best effort.

BTW really enjoying judd on footy classified. Always talks up the club and players. Also knows footy inside out and is strong in his opinions. Perfect addition to the footy media landscape imo

I'm actually surprised at how much he knows about footy considering he'd stated he didn't really focus on footy in his down time during his career.

BTW really enjoying judd on footy classified. Always talks up the club and players. Also knows footy inside out and is strong in his opinions. Perfect addition to the footy media landscape imo

I'm actually surprised at how much he knows about footy considering he'd stated he didn't really focus on footy in his down time during his career.
Juddy will always be one of my all time favourite non-Swans. Alongside Dane Swan, Pendles, Rory Sloane, Matthew Scarlett

Eddie blaming an episode of antibiotic heavy painkiller roid rage on his King Kong outburst now... He had a crook knee & big night out which combined with the "heavy" painkillers, antibiotics & steroids he was on obviously gives some allowance for his utter stupid & racially charged attack.

Makes about as much sense as punching a newborn puppy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why on earth did he bring it up?! What an absolute tosspot.
In his defence it is an extract from a magazine interview that was done before the Caro affair, its the magazine publicising it. But as for the excuse, its just another embarrassing self-justification for his foot-in-mouth exploits.

In his defence it is an extract from a magazine interview that was done before the Caro affair, its the magazine publicising it. But as for the excuse, its just another embarrassing self-justification for his foot-in-mouth exploits.
But even still, it's like, what, two years after the event? Why bring it up at all?

But even still, it's like, what, two years after the event? Why bring it up at all?
You got to put it in context, he was asked about it in an interview ... he didn't bring it up. What he did do was in typical Eddie fashion he once again tried to justify and excuse his actions rather then just say he accepts what he said was wrong and has moved on.

Perhaps we all need to take Goodesy lead and move on as well.

What if Buddy kicked that goal that went OOTF from the left pocket, as he has done many times in the past?

How would the post match analysis have unfolded had they lost by a point? Would Cyril's goal have been not such a big deal.

The whole sequence of events from Lewis' third man up to Cyril's goal was pure fluke & nothing else!

Listening to the podcast of one of 'The Rub''s over the weekend, possibly Friday night, they interviewed Nathan Fyfe. When asked if he was a footy watcher he said he doesn't watch a lot of games, but enjoyed watching certain players. When pressed he said he liked watching Sydney games, especially JPK and Heeney and the way they go about it.

Just appeared pretty random to me that he would single out Sydney as the team he enjoyed watching....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back