Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Guys I'm in Canada and can't get any AFL coverage. Does anyone know if there is a radio call available to stream/download of the Fremantle game? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you ******* serious! I'm heading to Canada in 3 days for two weeks. I can't miss a game :(
Should have gone to Bali :(

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies
JPK is on On The Couch tonight, two media appearances in two weeks...very unlike him!

It's amazing how he's become the media's flavour of the month after his mammoth Freo game. He's been ignored all year after another colossal season. I guess we know for the future that 45 touches and 3 goals is what's required to get some attention.

It's amazing how he's become the media's flavour of the month after his mammoth Freo game. He's been ignored all year after another colossal season. I guess we know for the future that 45 touches and 3 goals is what's required to get some attention.

I thought it would be the media outlet asking the club for an interview and then the club nominating the player? Maybe they've started nominating him because he's a chance to be captain next year? I'm probably looking far too deep into this.

It is since your avatar change

stevie26

Club Legend
Mar 3, 2016
SE Asia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney women's team
Will be interesting to see how the media react when/if AJ returns.

Menzel has been given love ever since he returned and rightly so but I feel AJ won't get the attention it deserves.

Ch.7 showed an interview with AJ at half time of the Port game. Still looks very young and fit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back