News Swans Talk in the Media: 2016 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why is everyone worrying about this , who cares how much publicity we get, we got it all in 14 and look what happened.
Just enjoy the week and the week after we win, let them get it all this week , who cares.

I think you will find most people don't care, I certainly don't, I'm happy for them to get the publicity as it's their first time in so long, it's just amusing.

I think you will find most people don't care, I certainly don't, I'm happy for them to get the publicity as it's their first time in so long, it's just amusing.

Its just funny

Tomorrow bob murphy on 360

Is there a more boring footy personality

So according to Gerard "everyone except Swans supporters want the Dogs to win" - he's so sure that he mentioned it a couple of times when talking to Bont :rolleyes:. I've no doubt that they are the heavy sentimental favourites but it's simplistic and lazy journalism to make a comment like that. It's just bloody funny to listen to that type of crap on a major football program.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else sick of the smug look on darceys face whenever his mates pump him up as the architect. You can tell deep down that he really believes the hype.

Piss off mate, you're a nobody who achieved sfa in their career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back