News Swans Talk in the Media: 2016 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What else is he going to say?

You know whats awesome, ignoring the footy media, both from our club and the official AFL s**t that comes outta Melbourne.

Honestly its all the same and it comes from templates. Its all paid lip service for the die hards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What else is he going to say?

You know whats awesome, ignoring the footy media, both from our club and the official AFL s**t that comes outta Melbourne.

Honestly its all the same and it comes from templates. Its all paid lip service for the die hards.
If you don't follow the Footy media you wouldn't find out that Buddy got married last week. Which is a turn of events given he and the misses were ready to split a month earlier in the media. Hopefully marriage can save his relationship and not impact on what he's paid to do also.

If you don't follow the Footy media you wouldn't find out that Buddy got married last week. Which is a turn of events given he and the misses were ready to split a month earlier in the media. Hopefully marriage can save his relationship and not impact on what he's paid to do also.

I got that info from the mainstream news site. I didnt even know about their trolling efforts towards the media. Mrs Buddy was awesome spreading rumours around about buddy maybe wanting to go the suns and she really wants to go home to GC so it would work perfectly.

She is one smart aware and chic. Has made buddy 100x more aware and intelligent which i rekon has contributing to his maturity at the swans as opposed to the partying lad he was at the hawks.

I got that info from the mainstream news site. I didnt even know about their trolling efforts towards the media. Mrs Buddy was awesome spreading rumours around about buddy maybe wanting to go the suns and she really wants to go home to GC so it would work perfectly.

She is one smart aware and chic. Has made buddy 100x more aware and intelligent which i rekon has contributing to his maturity at the swans as opposed to the partying lad he was at the hawks.
Did you see him out partying when he was with the Hawks

Did you see him out partying when he was with the Hawks
Its a well known fact that he was a party boy at Hawthorn. He's already up twice on the ilicit drugs policy for partying too hard, not to mention all the people who saw him out, especially Hawthorn supporters.

Don't know why you're sticking your foot in this one, when there's clear and documented past egregious, and detrimental behaviour.

Its a well known fact that he was a party boy at Hawthorn. He's already up twice on the ilicit drugs policy for partying too hard, not to mention all the people who saw him out, especially Hawthorn supporters.

Don't know why you're sticking your foot in this one, when there's clear and documented past egregious, and detrimental behaviour.
I wasn't talking to you chumpy.

"Sydney Swans player Alex Johnson ran for the first time in 906 days recently"

It's crazy, I remember him running laps around the boundary during the swans intra club match in 2014. Thinking, it'll be great to see him run out for the swans again.

Seems a lifetime ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back