News Swans Talk In The Media 2017 (footy talk only, please)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
The Plugger knocking out Caven game is on FF now. Love watching Kelly and Bayes.
I was at the ground for that one. Has to be one of the most soul crushing games I had the misfortune of watching if I remember correctly. Up by a fair bit and then got destroyed in the last quarter.

I was at the ground for that one. Has to be one of the most soul crushing games I had the misfortune of watching if I remember correctly. Up by a fair bit and then got destroyed in the last quarter.

Watching it now. Swans kicked the first goal of the 4th quarter to go up by 48... and lost.

DavyRed

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Watching it now. Swans kicked the first goal of the 4th quarter to go up by 48... and lost.
Yep. And remember that we were terrible in those days. I think we hadn't won one since we'd broken our 26 game losing streak the previous year so it really cut deep while we watched that lead get destroyed!

connolly

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2015
General Santos City, Mindanao
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Persis Solo, Davao Aguilas FC
Yep. And remember that we were terrible in those days. I think we hadn't won one since we'd broken our 26 game losing streak the previous year so it really cut deep while we watched that lead get destroyed!
Plugger after destroying Caven was trying to hit Kenny behind the swans goals when he was kicking his bag. When I saw Kenny ducking I knew it was all over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gongswan

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2012
Wollongong
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lowndes, Ricciardo
Pity he missed
grumpycat like.jpg

Bedders is just jealous that kenny is the man
Club loves the bloke
Thought there was some sinister back story about kenny stealing bedders penny farthing back in 1923 and bedders hasnt forgiven him since.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I cant stand the bloke, 20 years ago i went to a game in sydney, all my mates in Melbourne told me i had to get a photo with him. Went up and asked if he'd mind, he replied annoyingly with"why are you gay?"
That's what he's like. I remember a board member introducing him to me in an elevator at the SCG, he said everyone knows me , don't you see me on the tv. It was all about him and still is. When he first got noticed there was a myth , probably started by him that he had played for South.
Just don't like how he makes the song about him.

connolly

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
That's what he's like. I remember a board member introducing him to me in an elevator at the SCG, he said everyone knows me , don't you see me on the tv. It was all about him and still is. When he first got noticed there was a myth , probably started by him that he had played for South.
Just don't like how he makes the song about him.
I was introduced to him also some years ago. He was underwhelmed. Not that he had anything to be excited about meeting me.

No fan should be in the club song week after bloody week, maybe some kid for make a wish or whatever have one offs

But grand final day him there with the cup, him trying to start the song too early]
Was our own bob murphy

connolly

Club Legend
Jul 29, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad