News Swans Talk In The Media 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I did not see anything from McCartin that warranted selection. Fair dinkum he played, what, one AFLX game and a scratch match, but in terms of the kids there’s plenty that should be selected ahead of him.

I don't think there was enough there to warrant selection now but enough there to suggest he will probably play a senior game if opportunity presents. Looks like he may have the attributes with the right development.

Kiama Chris

Norm Smith Medallist
May 10, 2016
Kiama
AFL Club
Sydney
I don't think there was enough there to warrant selection now but enough there to suggest he will probably play a senior game if opportunity presents. Looks like he may have the attributes with the right development.
His game in the Ressies practice match vs GWS was fairly underwhelming. He played better in his senior outings. No doubt he's a terrific talent for the near future but still growing and still learning his trade. Remember he's barely 18. Certainly the club seems very happy with him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 19, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Wallabies

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Even if we start 2 & 4 after 6 rounds, we would be in a better position than last year.
I'm not expecting anything great. Top four would be a great effort yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back