News Swans Talk In The Media 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laidler directing our players to man up

Club will get a fine

Get off the ground

It’s some what cheating in my eyes

Dunno, it’s not isolated to that game and Sydney. Not like he is in the play , ump can penalise if he is in the way,

I can see where you are coming from, but really what impact did he have, he barely had any when he played at the end

Dunno, it’s not isolated to that game and Sydney. Not like he is in the play , ump can penalise if he is in the way,

I can see where you are coming from, but really what impact did he have, he barely had any when he played at the end
He can have a pretty big impact imo

He is somewhat coaching on the ground and eyes for our players if they haven’t maned up

Impacts the game and it shouldn’t

He is somewhat coaching on the ground and eyes for our players if they haven’t maned up

Maybe, but so can guys on the boundary who are just as close, but if you said it would be banned etc, I could live with it

Just don’t care overall

Agree mate. I’m sure we’re not the only club that’s done it, and it least it doesn’t look like he’s guarding space the alway Clarko used to use the runner for, but it’s not within the spirit of the game imo. Just ban them completely.

Agree mate. I’m sure we’re not the only club that’s done it, and it least it doesn’t look like he’s guarding space the alway Clarko used to use the runner for, but it’s not within the spirit of the game imo. Just ban them completely.
Yep totally agree

Ban them

As you say it’s not in the spirit of the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ronke v Stephenson comparison for rising star on the couch...interesting comparison and Ronke must be firming every week.

Very poor decision by the club

No doubt he is guarding space

Piss poor Sydney imo
Where should Laidler have gone? If he's supposed to be delivering a message to one of the players involved in the play he has to wait, in a position where he doesn't impact the play. If he's already delivered the message he's supposed to get off the ground, but he's only allowed to exit the ground via the interchange. The play is between him and the interchange bench, so he can't get there without risking impacting the play. His only option is to stay in the middle. Yes, he keeps moving, but to me that's in relation to where the ball and players are moving and keeping himself in a position where he's least likely to impact the play. As for "guarding space", seriously. He's wearing bright pink, surely all the players know he's not allowed to take an intercept mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back