News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

ScottBo

Senior List
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

* Interesting reading. Given how many early picks the Swans had in the earlier years of the draft our record isn't great.
* Swans are great at recognising talent after they've been picked.
* Well played Cats (even without f/s)
* Don't agree with Tom Mitchell at the later pick, he would have gone much earlier.
* Likewise one G. Ablett. Stole pick 40 from two champion Swans players.
* I'm probably in the minority, but still think I'd take Nick Reiwoldt before Hodge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

swansfan51

Jun 3, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Exers

* Interesting reading. Given how many early picks the Swans had in the earlier years of the draft our record isn't great.
* Swans are great at recognising talent after they've been picked.
* Well played Cats (even without f/s)
* Don't agree with Tom Mitchell at the later pick, he would have gone much earlier.
* Likewise one G. Ablett. Stole pick 40 from two champion Swans players.
* I'm probably in the minority, but still think I'd take Nick Reiwoldt before Hodge.
I don't like having shenanigans in there (Ablett, Mitchell etc) but otherwise a very interesting read

ScottBo

Senior List
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Excellent article on how we settle new players into the club.
Interview with Dennis Carroll.

ingore all the Norf interview

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScrewInStuds

Club Legend
Mar 24, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
Really good listen. Modest and honest. And his Mum loves the Swans.
Seems to have a very good head on his shoulders for a young bloke. Hope I get the chance to see him play down at Henson Park in the preseason.

BloodySwan

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
The Herald -Sun is currently having Champion Data ratings , yesterday was lists ,today mids. It's all toilet paper , like the journo who puts his name to it Chris Cavanagh. Don't waste your time.
Every year the Championship Data lists get someone woefully wrong. Not just individuals but teams as well. It's great at going "this person/team has played well" yeah we all know that! It's just aweful at telling us who will play well

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Top Bottom