Who is the No.1 pick of all the No.1 picks? Who is the best player taken at pick 40? Kevin Sheehan names his best of the best in each draft spot
* Interesting reading. Given how many early picks the Swans had in the earlier years of the draft our record isn't great.
* Swans are great at recognising talent after they've been picked.
* Well played Cats (even without f/s)
* Don't agree with Tom Mitchell at the later pick, he would have gone much earlier.
* Likewise one G. Ablett. Stole pick 40 from two champion Swans players.
* I'm probably in the minority, but still think I'd take Nick Reiwoldt before Hodge.