(Log in to remove this ad.)

SGBeach

Senior List
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
So all the things he's not allowed to say
Olian.. What would you like him to say?
yep.. all those things he's not allowed to speak of...
Coniglio will add to our midfield next year, him and the rest of the midfield will greatly benefit from Grundy in the ruck, and Im expecting Daniher to kick a few winning scores for us.
things like that

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Saints are apparently signing everyone, including Jones.

Note the utter lack of hysteria when a Vic club is in the hunt for multiple players versus us in the hunt for one. Talk about biased reporting!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bloodied52

Premium Platinum
May 24, 2017
Old South Grandstand
AFL Club
Sydney
Menzel is just coming good now that he's 100% and had multiple weeks of games in a row (NEAFL and AFL), he's worth another year imo. He's still a quality player when he's fully fit.
...and there is the rub. The poor fella has not been fit since the first of his ACLs.

The guy has the turning circle of Mick Nolan or Goodesy after his PCL in the 2012 GF. He can build up a head of decent steam, running in straight lines, but lacks sideways movement.

I reckon he has been serviceable and will remain so if he gets an extension.

Depending how we draft and trade, I suspect he will be in the running for one of the last spots on our list.

Mick Oxlong

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
...and there is the rub. The poor fella has not been fit since the first of his ACLs.

The guy has the turning circle of Mick Nolan or Goodesy after his PCL in the 2012 GF. He can build up a head of decent steam, running in straight lines, but lacks sideways movement.

I reckon he has been serviceable and will remain so if he gets an extension.

Depending how we draft and trade, I suspect he will be in the running for one of the last spots on our list.
Well he’s already on it so I don’t know how he could be one of the last!

Ticky009

Premium Gold
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance

Aliir appearance On the Mark tonight. Should be able to get in on a replay if you missed it.

Laurence

Team Captain
Mar 26, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Aliir appearance On the Mark tonight. Should be able to get in on a replay if you missed it.
Absolutely amazing story! He’s a great young man that will do some big things in footy!

kelpie_X

Club Legend
Jul 26, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Olian.. What would you like him to say?
yep.. all those things he's not allowed to speak of...
Coniglio will add to our midfield next year, him and the rest of the midfield will greatly benefit from Grundy in the ruck, and Im expecting Daniher to kick a few winning scores for us.
things like that
Now that would be ******* funny to hear. All the journo's in the room, jaws will just drop :D

What a frenzy

ScottBo

Debutant
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

The King!

Chosen One
Aug 3, 2004
Backwater
AFL Club