News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't this Swans in the media ? what has Cyril got to do with it.
Well...he did say when asked about how he got to the AFL that he thought he was going to Port or Sydney!!

Happens a lot in our industry. Grew too fast and thought he was a better businessman than he actually was. These people destroy the lives of honest people!
From the article, the business had pretty much no assets but a couple of Mercedes sports cars on the books :rolleyes:

Typical.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
They’ll be lucky to see it. Workers first...and they’ll be lucky to see it! Arseholes structure themselves to avoid liability and set themselves up down the track under a different name. It’s called bankruptcy!
It's actually the banks first, creditors and then employees. If there's nothing left the govt ( ie our taxes) steps in to pay the employees but the poor buggers have to wait to get their entitlements and also have restrictions on gaining employment with someone else through the process. Has happened a lot in my industry over the last five years unfortunately.

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
It's actually the banks first, creditors and then employees. If there's nothing left the govt ( ie our taxes) steps in to pay the employees but the poor buggers have to wait to get their entitlements and also have restrictions on gaining employment with someone else through the process. Has happened a lot in my industry over the last five years unfortunately.
Only if they have a bank loan Kap. My assumption was no loan and Vic is definitely workers (Premier Dan Andrews brought this in) but you may well be correct in NSW.

Kapanis

Cancelled
Sydney Swans - Gary Rohan Player Sponsor 2018 Sydney Swans - George Hewett Player Sponsor 2017
Jul 26, 2015
AFL Club
Sydney
Only if they have a bank loan Kap. My assumption was no loan and Vic is definitely workers (Premier Dan Andrews brought this in) but you may well be correct in NSW.
Maybe changes from state to state but the employee backup is from the federal govt as the last step, depends if your on a state or federal award. I've got guys working for me who have been through this in the last few years.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
There are paper walls more secure then North offers. That place leaks like sieve. Hell of an offer and would be hard to match, but Swans can be like, we’re holding him to contract.

hey at north he has heeney, Martin and co dont forget

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
hey at north he has heeney, Martin and co dont forget
Doesn’t say much about the club though does it. Imagine every deal you try to make leaking to the press. Just outright disrespectful to the club you’re supposed to be working for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back