News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, at least he should be honest about it and not go on about the missing home malarkey. I’d respect that more.

What will Carlton offer us?
Charlie Cameron for pick 12 so Papley is worth Carlton's pick 11, seems about right to me for a young player with a year to run on his contract

The Gong

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 24, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Northern Districts Tigers
Ifyou're sitting 15th on the ladder but your worst loss is by 42 points and five of your defeats have been by one, two, seven, seven again, and 10 points ...
thencome national draft time it's going to be an unexpected bonus.

Actually agree with Barrett on this one. With a very young side we've dipped but haven't crashed and are not very far off the pace. Get ourselves a nice little top 4 draft pick and the future looks positive.

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
wish he understood the sliding doors concept
It goes a little something like this

IF you understand my gibberish

THEN well done to you cos it's got me ****ed

Mick Oxlong

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 27, 2007
AFL Club
Sydney
Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Interesting Beatson thinks he’d make a good inside mid, his speed and agility suggests he’d be suited outside I would’ve thought. I guess he’s the recruiter, not the coach though!

After his last couple of weeks in the twos on the inside I might even be inclined to agree with him.

After his last couple of weeks in the twos on the inside I might even be inclined to agree with him.

Spot on.

He also played a bit on the outside in the past fortnight. Has the pace and grunt to do both roles. How well at the top level remains to be seen, but his selection is richly deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back