News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So all the things he's not allowed to say
Olian.. What would you like him to say?
yep.. all those things he's not allowed to speak of...
Coniglio will add to our midfield next year, him and the rest of the midfield will greatly benefit from Grundy in the ruck, and Im expecting Daniher to kick a few winning scores for us.
things like that

Menzel is just coming good now that he's 100% and had multiple weeks of games in a row (NEAFL and AFL), he's worth another year imo. He's still a quality player when he's fully fit.

...and there is the rub. The poor fella has not been fit since the first of his ACLs.

The guy has the turning circle of Mick Nolan or Goodesy after his PCL in the 2012 GF. He can build up a head of decent steam, running in straight lines, but lacks sideways movement.

I reckon he has been serviceable and will remain so if he gets an extension.

Depending how we draft and trade, I suspect he will be in the running for one of the last spots on our list.

...and there is the rub. The poor fella has not been fit since the first of his ACLs.

The guy has the turning circle of Mick Nolan or Goodesy after his PCL in the 2012 GF. He can build up a head of decent steam, running in straight lines, but lacks sideways movement.

I reckon he has been serviceable and will remain so if he gets an extension.

Depending how we draft and trade, I suspect he will be in the running for one of the last spots on our list.
Well he’s already on it so I don’t know how he could be one of the last!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Olian.. What would you like him to say?
yep.. all those things he's not allowed to speak of...
Coniglio will add to our midfield next year, him and the rest of the midfield will greatly benefit from Grundy in the ruck, and Im expecting Daniher to kick a few winning scores for us.
things like that
Now that would be ******* funny to hear. All the journo's in the room, jaws will just drop :D

What a frenzy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back