Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottBo

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
How's that for a stat in the age of equalisation...

In the past three years, around 44 AFL players have been involved in trades to their home states, with 80 per cent of those first and second-round draft picks.

Of that number, Charlie Cameron to the Brisbane Lions was the only trade that benefited a club from the northern states.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
feel like our club via Goodesy, Cola,academies etc has the most accepted mis imformation around it in the league

Cause the club doesnt fight back we had a chance to go on a platform like AFL 360 and address all the misinformation, nobody gives a s**t if we are bottom 4 for the next 10 years because we recruited Franklin how dare we.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
feel like our club via Goodesy, Cola,academies etc has the most accepted mis imformation around it in the league
All have their own academies now. I’m keen to see the new rules that are about to be put forward. I imagine they’ll have been some pressure to close down F/S vs Academy.

To summarise. Sydney and Daniher say there is no trade on the table. Sydney and Papley say there is no trade being talked about. BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY A TRADE HAPPENING THAT WILL SEE DANIHER TO SYDNEY, PAPLEY IN MELBOURNE AND DRAFT PICKS SWAPPED. What are you basing this on Mr McClure? "Well it's the law, it's Mabo.... it's the vibe."

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC

To summarise. Sydney and Daniher say there is no trade on the table. Sydney and Papley say there is no trade being talked about. BUT THERE IS DEFINITELY A TRADE HAPPENING THAT WILL SEE DANIHER TO SYDNEY, PAPLEY IN MELBOURNE AND DRAFT PICKS SWAPPED. What are you basing this on Mr McClure? "Well it's the law, it's Mabo.... it's the vibe."
McClure is a campaigner

ScottBo

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
I've always found Caro Wilson very fair about the Swans, sympathetic to our treatment from the AFL. Interesting she's take a small clip at Harley, maybe she misses the old management?

I've always found Caro Wilson very fair about the Swans, sympathetic to our treatment from the AFL. Interesting she's take a small clip at Harley, maybe she misses the old management?

not far wrong, Harley sounds like a sook in the media

Jun 14, 2011
Queensland
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Gold City Royals

Cane here to say exactly the same thing. I think she's a bit out of touch with this issue.

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
he's only speaking the truth.
The players association raised the issues surrounded nsw / qld clubs a few months ago. I reckon Harley and Horse are just keeping the issue alive, not to mention the gold coast
and.... players in vic, SA, WA have the opportunity to earn more than they do in Sydney. The only reason we're a destination club is because we do most if not all things better than everyone else. That should be rewarded, not penalised or criticised.

Opts

Club Legend
Aug 18, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Brisbane Lions

She had a sook about Harley on 3AW tonight. Healy said that there is an issue with the retention of staff in Sydney. She backtracked a little and said that Harley is entitled to think this but not come out publicly. Stupid woman.

he's only speaking the truth.
The players association raised the issues surrounded nsw / qld clubs a few months ago. I reckon Harley and Horse are just keeping the issue alive, not to mention the gold coast

yeah colless was better in the media re these issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back