News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no way we get him for nothing next year. If they're willing to turn down 5+9 they're sure as hell ready to match any offer and make us trade for him again next year.
Not if he still can't get on the park

Or they match our stupid offer, then we don't trade and they have to sign him to it

Exactly what some seem to be missing. If they match the offer next year, they are stuck with him. They can't match and then trade.
No if they match the offer it forces a trade. But we could then back out of said trade and they will have to sign him

No if they match the offer it forces a trade. But we could then back out of said trade and they will have to sign him
I'm obviously mistaken then. I thought if they match the offer, it's game over. That trade does not proceed and they have to sign the player on the matched value.

he can refuse to sign and go into the draft too

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Chris Fagan was just on SEN and talked about Taylor who is said had an injury and struggled to get back , as those that came in performed well. He also said the Swans style of play will suit him better as the Lions play more of a bash and crash game which didn't suit him.

Tedeski

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 2, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Mava Fan Cooler
Media take seems to be

Daniher gets to play with essendon in 2020

Papley is stranded in Sydney
Well that's been my whole reason for backing the club's decision for how it went down.
It is so biased against us it's hilarious.
The other thing is, at the close of the trade period, Barrett was laying into Harley saying he should front the media, but it was everyone else's list managers talking to media one by one at the end. We had Charlie Garfiner & not Beatson & I thought he handled the blood thirsty fan boys extremely well considering. I reckon Beatson was very angry with how we were being portrayed & the decision was made he best not be the one to speak.
He would have savaged them judging by the way he responded to them walking in when asked if we owe Joe to get the deal done.

WE DON'T OWE JOE ANYTHING. He's a professional footballer.
Or he said something like that.

Well that's been my whole reason for backing the club's decision for how it went down.
It is so biased against us it's hilarious.
The other thing is, at the close of the trade period, Barrett was laying into Harley saying he should front the media, but it was everyone else's list managers talking to media one by one at the end. We had Charlie Garfiner & not Beatson & I thought he handled the blood thirsty fan boys extremely well considering. I reckon Beatson was very angry with how we were being portrayed & the decision was made he best not be the one to speak.
He would have savaged them judging by the way he responded to them walking in when asked if we owe Joe to get the deal done.

WE DON'T OWE JOE ANYTHING. He's a professional footballer.
Or he said something like that.

id respect the media more if i felt we could win

bet if sydney did trade say blakey and 9 they would say we paid too much, gave away an academy kid who chose us over norf etc

So much salt.
45b4fe3df14cfa72520090133d9e1a6b.jpg

Time will tell i think his mental health at the moment is more concerning.

I think both clubs are at fault here Papley and Daniher should of been giving their wish.

Maybe but where does it end

Player wants out of contract and gets his wish granted regardless of what good for the club?

Or afl force trades and say what the value is?

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Maybe but where does it end

Player wants out of contract and gets his wish granted regardless of what good for the club?

Or afl force trades and say what the value is?

Sometimes players need that close family support without having to hop on a plane everytime.

Its a tough one i think Geelong were shitful to hold Kelly last season he has 2 autistic children for crying out loud.

Just feels all wrong to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back