News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well I sure hope if we catch wind of something GWS are doing we will scream it from the rooftops.
They also announced Franklin to Swans before we had a chance to do it officially. Bunch of petty w***ers. * off to Canberra once and for all already.

Has to be bullshit or something more sinister? why the freakin F would Giants go to the AFL over something which is none of their business?
When will Swans fans understand that GWS are not our friends, they are the enemy and our biggest rivals because they are in our own backyard. Make no mistake, our interests may sometimes be the same but they will screw us every chance they get.

Well I sure hope if we catch wind of something GWS are doing we will scream it from the rooftops.
And I’m sure that if Green and Any other GWS academy players of the future are free the Swans will be bidding on them.

Running to AFL house like a snot nosed little brat, nice one GWS

So Barrett has admitted.. Everything he said about the Harley, the Swans list mgt team and The Sydney Swans Footy Club during the trade period, was WRONG! What a F***wit
Waiting for the apology
The Swans would have given him a hiding behind the scenes don't worry about that. He is a rat & the Swans know it. Good journalist can't afford to keep burning clubs because they lose their grip on the actual reality of a National competition. He only knows Vic clubs because he has too many mates in Vic & it's too close to home if he tries that sh*t with a Vic club.
Don't worry we would have privately chased & hounded him.

He was just a cheer leader for his side kick Lloyd who was too busy being an Essendon fan boy throughout the whole trade period to have any form of balance on any trades.
He was no better than most posters on the trade thread the way he carried himself & Barrett has form.

The Swans would have given him a hiding behind the scenes don't worry about that. He is a rat & the Swans know it. Good journalist can't afford to keep burning clubs because they lose their grip on the actual reality of a National competition. He only knows Vic clubs because he has too many mates in Vic & it's too close to home if he tries that sh*t with a Vic club.
Don't worry we would have privately chased & hounded him.

He was just a cheer leader for his side kick Lloyd who was too busy being an Essendon fan boy throughout the whole trade period to have any form of balance on any trades.
He was no better than most posters on the trade thread the way he carried himself & Barrett has form.
Who at the club gave him a hiding , Harleys mate Gardiner?

Who at the club gave him a hiding , Harleys mate Gardiner?

Well Gardiner faced the feral Vic media right after the trade period ended when every other club had their list managers answer more gentle questions.
You are a great underestimater Punts, well before someone has even had a chance to do their role, whether player , coach or administrator.
That's disappointing & unrewarding IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Barrett has admitted.. Everything he said about the Harley, the Swans list mgt team and The Sydney Swans Footy Club during the trade period, was WRONG! What a F***wit
Waiting for the apology

I think this article was it.

Paints us in a favourable light as the party that acted professionally and with integrity. Vindicates Harley who has been slandered and abused, shows everything he speculated on was wrong.

That's as good as you'll get from a bloke like that.

Credit to Paps and the club there aren’t stories like this popping up about him given actions that are in many ways similar to the Daniher situation — not happy in a city, nominating clubs but not getting to them etc. You feel if Paps does leave at the end of next year it’ll be done with class and dignity from all sides.

I think this article was it.

Paints us in a favourable light as the party that acted professionally and with integrity. Vindicates Harley who has been slandered and abused, shows everything he speculated on was wrong.

That's as good as you'll get from a bloke like that.
You're probably right.. Still not good enough for me. Amongst the slander and abuse, He publicly called Harley a liar. Thats an unprofessional and incorrect personal attack on his character, it requires a public apology.

Credit to Paps and the club there aren’t stories like this popping up about him given actions that are in many ways similar to the Daniher situation — not happy in a city, nominating clubs but not getting to them etc. You feel if Paps does leave at the end of next year it’ll be done with class and dignity from all sides.
Paps was decent and up front but I'd be very sure the club knew exactly what was what with him AND he knew what it would take. Very professionally handled all round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back