News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

How did Sydney's twitter page not lead with the fact that LRT is back in the house? I mean if Jesus came back you could bet the Christians would lead with that news.

Unless it happened on the same day, in which case LRT's return would obviously overshadow it.

Jesus might get a small article somewhere just before the finance pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No live feed of our jumper presentation?

I only want to comment that my wife saw this photo as she walked past my computer and commented "Why is this woman mcing an event in a dress the colour of poo?"

12MAR21: Rucks/AFL Website
I don’t know who Cameron Noakes is - but he reckons The Chad will win the Rising Star .... 😂

I need to stop getting sucked in to these articles, but * me it makes you wonder how some of these people are employed - not much of an imagination between them.. just look at who they want performing at the grand final.. * me dead

I need to stop getting sucked in to these articles, but fu** me it makes you wonder how some of these people are employed - not much of an imagination between them.. just look at who they want performing at the grand final.. fu** me dead
Didn't you read the article, they're esteemed 🤣

Obviously those at AFL.com have a different definition of the word than I do.

Just a reminder for every Swans supporter here to join the Swans tipping comp for this season. With less than a week before the season starts we only have 12 members in the comp, I know we have more regulars than that!

It's free to join and it's entirely on the BF website again (no more second logins on a random website)

Check here for instructions if you need them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t stand Barrett but all we do is complain when journos ignore us or give us no credit. Now a journo shows some optimism about us and we’re like @@@@ YOU BARRETT YOU SWINE
Definitely think if someone other than the likes of Barrett or Browne said we would finish 6th then I think we would admire their optimism ;)

I can’t stand Barrett but all we do is complain when journos ignore us or give us no credit. Now a journo shows some optimism about us and we’re like @@@@ YOU BARRETT YOU SWINE
The other journos have a much more accurate account of our list though

More proof Barrett is an idiot

That's what I was thinking yesterday. Today I'm thinking, gee Barrett knows his footy.

This is a good footy story - I hadn't given much thought to Paddy but he say he has no more chance of serious head injury than anyone else. He has to be a big chance to be drafted.

Also a good human story: he's launched a mentoring business to help people struggling with concussion injuries. Class act.

13MAR21:Braeden Campbell/AFL Website
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back