Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
3AW can't even be arsed to tweet their top 5 players from our game last night. Two non Vic teams playing be like Pffft!
Not much on the official AFL site either. The game only gets a mention for the old Fitzroy fans. The Swans-Brisbane highlights video is every Brisbane goal with most of the Swans goals cut. That's gonna leave a lot of curmudgeony old Fitzroy Fu*kers wondering how they lost so badly.

21MAR21: Buddy/SEN
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
21MAR21: Lazybits/Fox Sports
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Last edited:
22MAR21: Swans newTrio/SEN

SGBeach

Premiership Player
Jul 19, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney

pretty positive article on our youth.
when you consider there are players like.. Stephens, McInerney, Ling, Hayward, Gould and others not playing on the weekend.. things are looking pretty sweet

Feb 28, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney

On the Monday Means Test they start talking about Sydney at a little after the 16 minute mark.

22MAR21: Swans & Crows youth/The Guardian
Jun 27, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sturt
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Guardian wrap of the Crows and Swans victories: both winning teams full of young players with aggressive game plans that took full advantage of new rules that ran over the older teams preserving the status quo

Did particularly like the photo in the article (I like to think the hidden player behind Errol is Logan so that the five amigos are together with the proud head honcho);
5036.jpg

Did particularly like the photo in the article (I like to think the hidden player behind Errol is Logan so that the five amigos are together with the proud head honcho);
View attachment 1083252
but .... but... isn't Errol supposed to be too short for AFL ;)

Any suggestions on AFL podcasts?

I love Titus O'Reilly and 2 Guys 1 cup, but is there one that at least pretends to have some passing knowledge of the game?

What happened to the Swans board poddy? Punts surely you haven't let it die.

Actually it was me who ran it.

I let it die after struggling to get constant volunteer's and my Fencing getting in the way.

Would be regularly 5 odd hours of work a week.

How long were the episodes getting?!

And I more tagged Punts because from memory he was the most consistent over the journey.

Don't tell me you spent more than 10 seconds editing it..

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC

On the Monday Means Test they start talking about Sydney at a little after the 16 minute mark.
It's David King !

How long were the episodes getting?!

And I more tagged Punts because from memory he was the most consistent over the journey.

Don't tell me you spent more than 10 seconds editing it..

Actually it was theking who attended the most after myself.

Episodes were regularly an hour long.

Had to edit/ cut stuff out.
Plan the podcast (agenda, get people to attend)
Upload it to both iTunes and youtube
Create the threads and keep them updated

On top of my fencing, work, wife and social life so couldn't be bothered any more.

23MAR21: Buddy
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Still grabbing the headlines

Actually it was theking who attended the most after myself.

Episodes were regularly an hour long.

Had to edit/ cut stuff out.
Plan the podcast (agenda, get people to attend)
Upload it to both iTunes and youtube
Create the threads and keep them updated

On top of my fencing, work, wife and social life so couldn't be bothered any more.

Getting a bit off topic here but man, shoot me a PM sometime, I run a sokkah podcast weekly that all up takes me at most 1hr-1hr 30 with planning, recording and editing. Can't believe you were editing so much!

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I may be in the minority but I don't mind David King. I am also putting myself out there but I don't mind Dermott Brereton either, at least from an analyst point of view.
I like Dermie as well really good bloke to have a beer with , like Warney. King i will never forgive what he did in the 96 GF , absolute dog act

I may be in the minority but I don't mind David King. I am also putting myself out there but I don't mind Dermott Brereton either, at least from an analyst point of view.

I find Brereton find when he's analysing a play, but when he talks anything remotely to do with suspensions/reports he becomes mindless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back