News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

25MAR21: Buddy/The Age
Wayne Carey article regarding Buddy's return;
(It came up as a free article so hopefully available to everyone)

Essentially a complimentary article, along the lines of enjoy Buddy while the game still has him.

However there is also this snippet;
Buddy will take the best defender and considerable heat off younger team-mates like McDonald and Tom McCartin, who has already showed plenty of promise.
:rolleyes:
Not quite up there with his view that Sam Mitchell wouldn't get a game at any club other than Hawthorn or his article mid last year declaring Richmond couldn't win the flag.
But hardly an expert opinion when he appears ignorant as to where Tom now plays.

good little 'hype up' video of Buddy on Swans website.
must admit, I've been a bit nervous re Buddys return.. Will the Swans be too Buddy centric? Does Buddy still have it after 18 months out, half a practice game in the reserves and 34 years old?
Not nervous anymore.. just excited!! Buddys back
good video

Article on Logan McDonald;

Couple of quotes from Logan;
Good;
"I'm not happy with just getting drafted and playing one AFL game," he said. "I want to potentially be one of the best key forwards in the comp."

Bad;
"I'll be running as many dummy leads as I can for him (Buddy obviously) ."

Back yourself son and hope the other players take the best option.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

27MAR21: Swans v Crows Match Reports/Multiple

Last edited:
ABC Offsiders
about 14 mins - Chris Scott - did he cross line talking to Brisbane players - loved Gideon Haigh's assessment of Geelong - "playing ragged brand of football", "a bit adrift", "Rohan's indiscretion" "team allowing silly things to irritate it" Dangerfield playing in VFL bad looks!
about 17:50 - Swans game - Lance - father of two, kicked two, Swans 2-0, Logan, Academy
19:00 - Tony Lockett - appearance at Danny Frawley tribute
20::00 end AFL discussion

28MAR21: Round 2 wrap up Lazybits/Multiple
Round 2 Wrap Ups:

Last edited:
28MAR21: Lance Franklin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back