News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Let's not retire a champion after a minor setback.

Buddy won't play any significant AFL footy ever again.
The club is playing with fans on the Buddy front. It is just a 'show' having him run around for the rest of his contract to take the heat of the last few years of his contract.

"minor setback" my arse!

Agree. Drop the Charade and stop treating The Members like ****ing idiots. 12 Months not long enough to get him right ? Minor set back ? Calf soreness for a bloke 34 ? Minimum 4-6 weeks for even a grade one tear. Taking the piss out of people.

Lets say he gets back for round one.
What gear will Bud get to before rweaking a muscle some where in the area where he's "been building his core strength"?
Let's say he plays 4 games in a row while he builds to his best possible peak.
What are the chances he can play right though season 2021?

Lets say he gets back for round one.
What gear will Bud get to before rweaking a muscle some where in the area where he's "been building his core strength"?
Let's say he plays 4 games in a row while he builds to his best possible peak.
What are the chances he can play right though season 2021?
Lets not worry now. Lets assume he is going to be fit for round one. Jumping at shadows!

The pessimists are screaming that the ship is sinking while the optimists are happy to see the lifeboats.

As long as the club is doing their best to get Buddy back to playing a handful more games then good on 'em. It just might get us playing finals a bit earlier. If they thought he was a hopeless case they wouldn't be putting in this kind of effort. The big guy is a competitive beast who desperately wants to get out there, and plenty of us would love to see a few more magic moments. We've already paid for him and either way he's helping our young forwards to improve. I don't see any downside to trying but I see plenty of upside if he works out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Ticky009, I figured instead of a pinned post up the top of the thread with links we could just use the threadmarks feature. That will just add a tag to the post and automatically create an index.

Everyone should be able to see on the top and bottom of each page a 'Threadmarks' option

1612272833281.png

Clicking on it will reveal a dropdown of links like this to different posts in the thread labelled with a brief description of the media item.

1612272906657.png

Given you're the thread starter, you should have the option under each post to add a threadmark tag, even to posts that aren't yours. It's a fairly straightforward thing to do.

1612273150648.png
It would be a much more efficient way of creating an index for helping people navigate through the thread.

04FEB21: Tale of the Tape: Footyology
Can someone explain why it's all over the internet that Brad Seymour has split up with his wife? I never saw him play but I know he's a former Swan... but why is it news?

Was he a character or something?

Can someone explain why it's all over the internet that Brad Seymour has split up with his wife? I never saw him play but I know he's a former Swan... but why is it news?

Because the Daily Mail will report about anything

He runs the Swans Foundation i think , great bloke and really liked him as a player . Number 7 if you didn't know.

Yyyyyyyyeppp!
Sure Horse. Keep dishing out the Buddy propaganda.
I heard he was moving better than ever from a good sauce , the same as Joe Daniher who is flying. Do you know something different , if not pull back ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back