News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Last edited:
Needs to be on a better program imo would be terrific to replace Robbo on AFL 360

Disagree. Boot the Nerdling instead.

Robbo in his usual drunken state with kebab juice down the shirt is rolled gold entertainment. His slurmons on the game are a delight. I hang out for the night when he calls the Nerdling (Whately) "Gerry".

Disagree. Boot the Nerdling instead.

Robbo in his usual drunken state with kebab juice down the shirt is rolled gold entertainment. His slurmons on the game are a delight. I hang out for the night when he calls the Nerdling (Whately) "Gerry".

How do they allow him to go on air when he is drunk tho.

How do they allow him to go on air when he is drunk tho.

You know he isn't actually drunk on air right?

Lyon in the above clip speaks with the same style, it's just a speech style.

30APR21: 2005 Semi Final Conversations with Cal/Swans Website
30APR21: Ed Barlow interview/SEN
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

01MAY21: Swans v Cats Match Reports/Multiple
Always a good read after a win - don't forget to revisit as I'll add to this over the next day or two as the reports get posted.

Last edited:
Special call out to Sydney Morning Herald & Daily Telegraph on line papers for giving AFL a donut on their online front page.
NRL? Sure
Racing? Yep
F1? Apparently YES

But a close AFL win by a team in the Harbour city they're supposed to represent? Nup!!
Giants midfield finding their mojo and crushing the Crowns- FA.

Well fracking done you tools.

Special call out to Sydney Morning Herald & Daily Telegraph on line papers for giving AFL a donut on their online front page.
NRL? Sure
Racing? Yep
F1? Apparently YES

But a close AFL win by a team in the Harbour city they're supposed to represent? Nup!!
Giants midfield finding their mojo and crushing the Crowns- FA.

Well fracking done you tools.
No one is even interested in F1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back