News Swans Talk in the Media: 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Last edited:

Well then no doubt you'll be able to point out a post you made indicating that.

Rather than once again being 'in the know' after the event.

Gold. Poster Bedford is always in the know. This is remarkable given how many times he has been donged on the noggin by floggers or collapsing. S1addie banners.

13MAY21: Rising Star/Mongrel Punt
I thinks it a fair indication of where our nominees sit. Chad would be leading for the Swans contingent

I thinks it a fair indication of where our nominees sit. Chad would be leading for the Swans contingent

Perhaps Chad and Errol will be taking votes from each other???

Round 8 Leaderboard:
15 – Luke JACKSON (Melbourne)
12 – Lachlan SHOLL (Adelaide)
10 – Tom GREEN (GWS)
10 – Chad WARNER (Sydney)
9 – Errol GULDEN (Sydney)

Perhaps Chad and Errol will be taking votes from each other???

Round 8 Leaderboard:
15 – Luke JACKSON (Melbourne)
12 – Lachlan SHOLL (Adelaide)
10 – Tom GREEN (GWS)
10 – Chad WARNER (Sydney)
9 – Errol GULDEN (Sydney)

I think its from Errol not having as big an impact on games these past few weeks, whilst Chad has been consistently performing. Errol's performance was so good the first few weeks, no other kid could get a look in. Hopefully he finds that form again, but he's probably copping much more attention than before

13MAY21: Tom Papley/SEN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Every single week in the Sliding Doors that DB does he mentions Bud in our write up. Doesn't he realise there is more to us then one player

Dunno, he tipped us to make finals at the start of the year when nobody else did and generally pays us as far as I can see. Ultimately he's a news guy and focuses on the biggest storylines which will grab attention. Bud has always been that.

I may be in the minority but I have warmed up to Barrett over the last couple of years. Nowhere near the worst and I think generally has pretty sensible, reasonable opinions.

Wish Fitzgerald has decided to play league instead of wasting our highest draft pick in forever.
Geez that's a bit rough.

Did his shoulder, missed his first season, then 11 goals in his first 3 games and ultimately 10 games before he did his knee.

He was tracking well.
But cruelled by injuries. 1 shoulder reco, 2 knee reconstructions.

I wouldn't mark him down as a bust/waste due to lack of talent/application, but injuries stopped him having a longer career.

PS We took Fosdike as pick 3 (164 games), Fitzy 4, Jude Bolton at 8 (325 games).

Yeah, probably a fair cop. I'm being overly harsh.

I just recall my intense frustration at seeing our no.4 draft pick mugging it up on Big Brother when he could have been kicking goals at the SCG.

It was definitely his fault he had to retire due to injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back