Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement: Swans YouTube Channel
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
So thanks to the awesome Kennedy Parker you will notice a sticky post at the top of the pages now. This link will take you directly to the Swans YouTube channel which features interviews etc.

Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
No need to as we have a splended lot
So stop your hall monitor role.
25% of posts in here are you objecting to a post. And the associated posts relating to that post.
I reckon 10% of your posts in the media thread are positive contributions about Swans media. You are your worst enemy!!
You are a very knowledgeable member of this forum. Past player threads, inside knowledge, etc
You bring yourself down with your deriding of other Swans posters, hall monitor forays, capital letter sprays and abuse of Bigfooty posters from other clubs who are putting genuine contributions on our Swans Bigfooty site.
People would respect you a lot more if you handing in your hall monitor badge and just contributed positive posts about the Swans. You are very knowledgeable.

I know I would.

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
So stop your hall monitor role.
25% of posts in here are you objecting to a post. And the associated posts relating to that post.
I reckon 10% of your posts in the media thread are positive contributions about Swans media. You are your worst enemy!!
You are a very knowledgeable member of this forum. Past player threads, inside knowledge, etc
You bring yourself down with your deriding of other Swans posters, hall monitor forays, capital letter sprays and abuse of Bigfooty posters from other clubs who are putting genuine contributions on our Swans Bigfooty site.
People would respect you a lot more if you handing in your hall monitor badge and just contributed positive posts about the Swans. You are very knowledgeable.

I know I would.
WTF is a hall monitor ? Points taken and sometimes the CAPITALS are because my caps lock button is not working . Other clubs posters who are trolling and will get it .
I started the media thread for news in the media and Ticky does a great job doing that . All i'm saying is that there is a thread for general discussion as this one gets derailed , that's all Rusty

Oct 18, 2018
AFL Club
Sydney
WTF is a hall monitor ? Points taken and sometimes the CAPITALS are because my caps lock button is not working . Other clubs posters who are trolling and will get it .
I started the media thread for news in the media and Ticky does a great job doing that . All i'm saying is that there is a thread for general discussion as this one gets derailed , that's all Rusty
Just don't police it like you own it then. Contribute and as the Beatles say "Let It Be".

Oct 14, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
When interviewed on trade night Beatson implied McCartin was a done deal. I can only assume we're waiting to ensure he is healthy before taking someone only for them to get injured again

Considering his background we'd be silly to offer anything before he's been through a big pre-season and multiple match sims with the main squad. The risk for both him and us is too great

EDIT there is still a big step from VFL to AFL

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Considering his background we'd be silly to offer anything before he's been through a big pre-season and multiple match sims with the main squad. The risk for both him and us is too great

EDIT there is still a big step from VFL to AFL
And bigger than ever now the AFL has destroyed the VFL

Real media stuff , tonight on FF they had the North home game in 2002 at the SCG. Great watch 3 AFL coaches , 2 Norm Smiths, 3 Brownlows and we won !. Actually was there and a massive night at the Paddo Bowling club

That was the game with Cresswell after the siren right?

30NOV21: JPK article/Mongrel Punt
Sep 24, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Terrific piece by HB on JPK in the Mongrel Punt.
Thanks Kiama Chris
Here's the link;

Not only will he (JPK) be the number one clearance player in the history of the game this coming season, he will also be the best contested footy winner the game has seen, as well.

Three Bob Skilton Medals, three All-Australian selections, club captain, Gary Ayres Medallist, and a premiership as well; any way you slice it, Josh Kennedy is a star, and in sitting atop two of the highly-valued categories, his place in not only the Swans’ history is guaranteed, but his legacy is about to have the numbers that well and truly back it up.
It’s time to give him the respect he deserves as an all-time great.

01DEC21: Matthew Roberts article/Murray Valley Standard

ScottBo

Team Captain
Aug 17, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
“The fool DO'H! think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool."

Thanks Kiama Chris
Here's the link;

Nowhere near enough love for this!

I believe Josh's name should be held in the same regard as Goodes, Kelly and Skilton. We have been blessed to have such a phenomenal player wear the red and white and the day he retires will be, for me anyway, the saddest day in my time as a Swans fan

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Nowhere near enough love for this!

I believe Josh's name should be held in the same regard as Goodes, Kelly and Skilton. We have been blessed to have such a phenomenal player wear the red and white and the day he retires will be, for me anyway, the saddest day in my time as a Swans fan
Nowhere in the class or standing of Bob or Kels but he's right up there with our best

01DEC21: Clubs best debut lazybits/AFL Website
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Jun 27, 2010
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sturt
Thanks Kiama Chris
Here's the link;

Great piece on my all-time favourites. A powerful workhorse who gets it done week after week.

My only regret is the piece didn't include the word 'untackleable'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back