Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know how some can do

No radio , shows etc for me for abit
I've put AFL, FoxFooty and a couple of other pages on mute for 30 days on FB, unfollowed on IG for now.

Just can't be bothered with all the Geelong fawning / dumping on us. I was there, don't need to be told about it.

He's probably just going on about what Parker did against Essendon

there is altogether too much sledging going on in the afl atm.

Because no one can punch someone theres a constant low level of intimidation by players getting into other players ears. In the past youd never run up to someone and taunt them the way they do now - you'd know some enforcer would come and take your head off

Because no one can punch someone theres a constant low level of intimidation by players getting into other players ears. In the past youd never run up to someone and taunt them the way they do now - you'd know some enforcer would come and take your head off

Is it more sledging or more emphasis on the sledging by the media due to the nature of click bait journalism/24hour content.

Rubbish , have you been out on the ground , it's always happened .

2 Geelong callers out of 4 have praised our fans for staying around and great sportsmanship
I wasn't one of them, I was in a drive thru bottleshop on nepean hey when the final siren went. Too bad the Geelong fans near me didn't shoe sportsmanship, I obviously had said stuff all for the whole match but they had to let me and my daughter know about it when we left.

Horse copping it
Lol@criticism about leaving heeney in 'starvation corner'. Have they seen his forays into the midfield? Average at best. To think he was going to be the difference in a GF when out or midfield was getting pummelled is just ridiculous, especially given he has had an average finals series in his usual position.

It's easy to sink the boot in after the fact. In fact, a lot of football commentary is revisionist. There are always multiple narratives, and someone's always going to be right, and then they claim it as fact, when it was just an educated guess at best.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have look at the swans players loose near him , could've got help either side
Yeah, Longmire’s comments made me think he was more disappointed with other players than Hickey on those two goals. Sure the plan is that Hickey sticks to one side of Hawkins and support comes from the other side. Impossible to tell from the vision what the plan was though, which tells it all.

Yeah, Longmire’s comments made me think he was more disappointed with other players than Hickey on those two goals. Sure the plan is that Hickey sticks to one side of Hawkins and support comes from the other side. Impossible to tell from the vision what the plan was though, which tells it all.
Tom McCartin did it in round 2 and is there just watching on Sat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back