Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh media has been kind to us following that shitfest lol.

Only really Newman and Lloyd going hard.
And he's a sentient pile of crap so who cares what he thinks

The media knows sinking the boot into Sydney won't get clicks like a Vic club. Part of that is due to not having any delusional fans for once, everyone knows we ****ed up badly in nearly every aspect

I imagine that will get mixed reactions, but the CEO fronting up recognising the disappointment of the GF, but also reflecting on the season as a whole and the journey ahead seems to me to be a good start on reviewing about where we are and where we want to go.
I would think there will also be similar at the Skilton Medal presentation.

FWIW I agree with him.
Shocker of a GF but 16th to 7th to 2nd is more indicative of where we are IMO than the performance on the weekend.

Not happy about this!! :

While this event will not be live streamed in 2022, Sydney Swans and members and fans will be able to follow the action throughout the night via our live blog on sydneyswans.com.au

:thumbsdownemoji:

Not happy about this!! :

While this event will not be live streamed in 2022, Sydney Swans and members and fans will be able to follow the action throughout the night via our live blog on sydneyswans.com.au

Woah huge disappointment guess data is to expensive this time around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not happy about this!! :

Absolute bullshit , but at least i wont see Spencer

Was saying to GTG on Friday there seems to be newbies popping up in the last few days Ticky009, some new mates
I popped around during trade period because I thought Punts knew the ins and outs of big name recruits...turns out I have been stalking his posts for nothing hahah

I popped around during trade period because I thought Punts knew the ins and outs of big name recruits...turns out I have been stalking his posts for nothing hahah
I actually haven’t said anything for years after the Daniher didn’t go through

Just stir the pot

Degoey was never coming just love the meltdowns on here

We are friendly on here aren't we
Depends on the results of the game, trade, news or performance of a few more polarizing players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back