Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anyone more knowledgeable on the Crows Camp stuff can help enlighten me about Pykes role in it all?

Heard on SEN today that Pyke was in same group as Eddie Betts during what i feel was the worst of it was happening the harness and personal detail insult etc

04AUG22: Swans Daily Media/Multiple
Swans Daily Media:

Interview with Errol

Paddy McCartin Interview why oh why did it have to be with Dwayne!!!

What the hell Swans??? No offer on the table for Foxy🦊?

Last edited:
Terrific interview. Above all Paddy always comes across as a a fine human being. Heartily recommended listening.
Paddy McCartin interview now added to Swans Daily Media post above

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell Swans??? No offer on the table for Foxy🦊?
I'd be really surprised if that were true, the club is far too well organised for that and I'm certain they value him every bit as much as we fans do.
I'd like to think that no announcement on re-signing is more to do with the club getting all it's ducks in a row.
There are still a few boys OOC that other clubs would be sniffing around but I have every confidence the likes of Foxy, Paddy, Reid etc know what the future holds but don't feel the need to feed the media piranhas.

Really good article about our boys on The Mongrel Punt. Not going to link it as I know they don't really like that so maybe wander on over and have a read.
PS If you're not a mongrel member I'd suggest giving it a go, worth every cent, always a great, unbiased view of the ENTIRE AFL, not just those teams south of the Murray.

Last edited:
WWOS article just out stating that Buddy has told Swans he is leaving, off to the Lions, according to the article. We'll see I guess.
I think there's some substance to this one. Post game after the GWS game, they interviewed one of the players (don't recall which player it was), but when asked about buddy being there next year, they said they weren't going to answer the question and that the team are happy to be playing with buddy this year and are looking forward to what he can do this year.

It struck me as a bit odd, and the way he worded it sounded like the playing group already knew he'd finish up at the end of the year. And based on prior experience, whenever players start talking about what's happening this year, and refuse to talk about what happens beyond that, it's generally a strong indicator that the player is on their way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back