Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

18AUG22: Swans Daily Media/Multiple
Melican open to offers. Cunningham offered a new deal. Jake Lloyd has been offered a multi season deal

Brenton Sanderson on SEN talking about what we did to the Filth after last week saying what he would do if he was Horse. It's a great listen , last week and this.

Brenton Sanderson on SEN talking about what we did to the Filth after last week saying what he would do if he was Horse. It's a great listen , last week and this.
It is 5:20 into this segment
Whateley - Strategy 2022 with Brenton Sanderson - Round 23

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eddie talking on SEN with Deewayne about Tassie and i nearly fell over when he praised us for how we have developed after being sent up there with nothing !
Wonder what his ulterior motive is...

Wonder what his ulterior motive is...

In case you missed it, Eddie is no longer the President of Collingwood and therefore everything he says and does is no longer in the context of getting the best for Collingwood.

If you take off the rose coloured glasses, his personal view of what the Sydney Football Club have achieved over the 40 years is very complimentary, as he knows better than anyone how bloody hard it has been to get where we are today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

In case you missed it, Eddie is no longer the President of Collingwood and therefore everything he says and does is no longer in the context of getting the best for Collingwood.

If you take off the rose coloured glasses, his personal view of what the Sydney Football Club have achieved over the 40 years is very complimentary, as he knows better than anyone how bloody hard it has been to get where we are today.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hardly rose coloured glasses when I dislike the man after multiple comments he has made in the media.

A few nice comments here and there doesn't forgive other things he has said

Forgive , he hasn't murdered or raped anyone , grow up.
I stand by my comment, bedders. I didn't call him Eddie McDumbcampaigner so I don't see how my comment is at all immature.

RIP Jan
Never met her, but she sounds like she was a right character! Came across this vid on Realestate.com (of all places!) that gives us a glimpse of her Swans-adorned home and life-long passion for them.

The Red & White Home of Swan-for-life Jan Courtin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back