Game Day Swans v Bombers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team fought through a negative strategy that nearly got it done. This is a better win than last week in terms of what we learnt from it, Some of the young guys got a bit of a reality check, but fought through to all have an impact at times, some panic kicks under pressure and good to see us go hard when up against it, A good win where we were the better side for all of this one, Essendon did what they had to do but fell short.

This one puts us in our place a bit, without losing.

the hypnotoad

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
We won but so many bad players

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

"bad" is a shocking way to put it ... plenty may have been down, as many on this board feared, or even predicted, but "bad"? ... we had to fight and scrap the whole way against a team with its tail up ... "bad"?

Tippine
bullshit! The umpires missed some of the most important ones we should have had.

Tippas free in the middle was total bs

RampeRobe

All Australian
Feb 20, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
I do it myself and I know it, but the irony of opposing teams supporters complaining about umpires is never lost on me

Tesla Tenet

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
"bad" is a shocking way to put it ... plenty may have been down, as many on this board feared, or even predicted, but "bad"? ... we had to fight and scrap the whole way against a team with its tail up ... "bad"?
I accept your comment. Too many struggling to get into the game!

Blakey has zero basis to be the selfish mug lair he was tonight. Incredibly disappointing.

Great games from Reid. Parker and Good games from Gulden, Warner and Hickey.

McCartin had a great battle against a bigger bloke and fought on well.

Ramps saved the day with a desperate touch on the line.

Campbell is not a backman. We are killing the kid.

Lloyd, Logan and Harry had poor games. JPK must be instructed to handpass only.

the hypnotoad

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2021
AFL Club
Sydney
I accept your comment. Too many struggling to get into the game!

yes, i agree with that ... but there's a lot of posters need to just count to 10 before posting some of this nasty emotional stuff ... some are desperate to drop players, "move" players, make changes ... all week the discussion was that this was a danger game, for several reasons, and so many (including me) feared the worst ... but 'the worst' turned out to be an ugly win, i'll take that ... how many times in recent seasons would we have blown that, or not even been in the contest at the end?
and lastly, look at the table, we're 4-0 ... if any one of us on this board had been offered a 4-0 start, we'd all have taken it and not one of us would have given a fckng toss how we got them ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back