Preview Swans v Pies Covid Breachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully how much work he has to do to get better. Rather get games into him. He’ll be better for it in the long run.

Will result In Grohan Mk2

Will result In Grohan Mk2

How about we give him some time? Honestly what’s the rush we aren’t winning this year anyway. Let him develop.

Him more than anyone could do with Franklin being fit.

How about we give him some time? Honestly what’s the rush we aren’t winning this year anyway. Let him develop.

Him more than anyone could do with Franklin being fit.

He is not doing the team things. He is regressing. Stop the rot.

Plenty of others are worse. Start with Taylor and Grey. We can’t drop 80% of the side.

He has been a bottom 3 performer for most of the season.

He has been a bottom 3 performer for most of the season.

So like Taylor and Grey except they somehow get a spot. Rather get some games into Blakey maybe this can be built towards next season.

Your taking garbage mate

even Taylor has been better

So is not playing a developing tall who has been shifted around all season. Personally that is a huge reason for his smaller output. I’d be more happy to drop him for a few weeks if there actually was a reserve competition this season. You drop him...what’s the goal how does he push for selection? Don’t see the point. He has the talent he should work through the issues in the top side.

Your taking garbage mate

even Taylor has been better

On form, if we put Blakey on the Trade Table we would be lucky to get a charity 5th Round pick.

You can’t be serious

you don’t judge on potential

that’s bullshit

performance everyday
Correct - and to be in professional sport you have to be accountable for your output.

Free rides are terrible for team building purposes.

I said it weeks ago, he needs a break to free his mind. Give him a full week off, no matches just go over some tapes, kick the footy R&R and come back.

He can obviously play a bit but maybe not at the level we hoped overall - so be it.

I cannot understand how he gets a golden ticket with no career behind him. Sets a bad example.

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Blakely needs to be dropped as he is clearly showing a lack of confidence and its becoming harmful to his development long term. The idea that he can play his way out of this form slump is wrong. If that was true he would've by now, but it's now time that he goes back and resets so he can get his confidence back.

Hopefully how much work he has to do to get better. Rather get games into him. He’ll be better for it in the long run.

Which player has this worked for before?

Joycerama

Team Captain
Jul 29, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
61E95A0E-AD69-48AF-81B7-7A116E8ACA1C.jpeg

Doubtful, they are going to rebound after last week.

Plus Grundy...

He is so out of form it's actually quite amazing. I don't know if he's playing injured, or hub life doesn't suit him, but his ruck work over the last 2-3 weeks has been almost Sinclair levels of bad. I saw him tap it straight to Mundy three times yesterday and Serong twice, unimpeded.

Hopefully that slump lasts for just one week longer.

He is so out of form it's actually quite amazing. I don't know if he's playing injured, or hub life doesn't suit him, but his ruck work over the last 2-3 weeks has been almost Sinclair levels of bad. I saw him tap it straight to Mundy three times yesterday and Serong twice, unimpeded.

Hopefully that slump lasts for just one week longer.

It seriously will be one UGLY match this week...the Pies can't score 40 and we aren't going to be scoring that much more.

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Which player has this worked for before?
McVeigh. Looking back at his first 70 games they were average. He would miss easy set shots etc. I’m not saying it’s the right thing to do but he was also gifted games on the back of average form.

If Blakey is dropped hopefully he finds some form in the scratch matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back