Preview Swans v Pies Covid Breachers

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a reason 3 duds got the Kyber Pass from their clubs. How an absolute dud like Clarke got the famous number 4 is beyond me.

How we gave him more than a token year deal is seriously a joke

Disagree.

Vehemently.

Thurlow is to AFL lists what chewed bubble gum is to girl’s hair.

coaches seem to disagree right now, and im told they know best, would prefer neither

Stupid from the pies. Should back in a player to serve it up to his former team that dudded him.
Maybe he's no good as a doubles partner for bucks.

Reid is better probably that’s the thinking anyway

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Disagree.

Vehemently.

Thurlow is to AFL lists what chewed bubble gum is to girl’s hair.
On evidence so far Clarke is the far better player. But Thurlow might improve...perhaps it's a case of his body being right again. You'd have to think he's got one game to show something in order to get another one.

On evidence so far Clarke is the far better player. But Thurlow might improve...perhaps it's a case of his body being right again. You'd have to think he's got one game to show something in order to get another one.

Can I protest! Thurlow at least may find a target!

mikey_san

Cancelled
Mar 17, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Can I protest! Thurlow at least may find a target!

Clarke follows the action harrassing, tackling for 90%+ game time and is our top distance runner for most games, isn't he?
Probably leading the club right now in contested possessions for the year.
But yeah he's not a magician with the ball on his foot. Still think he can improve on that.
I'll still take his effort most weeks thanks.

Clarke follows the action harrassing, tackling for 90%+ game time and is our top distance runner for most games, isn't he?
But yeah he's not a magician with the ball on his foot. Still think he can improve on that.

Clarke is your ultimate “almost” player. We need to move on. Let’s get some better skilled players in.

yet dropped this week, and never picked unless we are injury hit

next you will tell me you prefer clarke to florent

Olian

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 12, 2013
Between the Bridges
AFL Club
Sydney
Although his form has been poor this year and he warranted being dropped it’s still disappointing to see Blakey out (the other omissions are a revolving door). Hopefully he tears up the scrach matches/scrimmages and can get back into the team and show why he was highly rated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back