Not open for further replies.
Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I just like Clarke.

Don't like it when players are called duds.

I'll criticise his kicking and composure, just don't like when we write off players completely.

He is on the list and has shown some of his best games this year. As long as he is on the list he can make something of his career.
He's a dud , terrible skills and came from a dud club ...........

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
imo, Clarke is the best of the recruits so far (looking forward to seeing more of Brand), which says a lot about how our recruiting has gone.
I like Clarke, but if we were a top 4 team he wouldn't be making consistent games. Very much a top 28 player, but not a top 22 player. I hope he can fix up some of his issues (which has imo) and become a really nice roll player.

Kinda expected him to at least tag Sidebottom or something, but obviously he didn't do enough last week?

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
I'm confused about a lot of the selections. What are we expecting from Grey and Taylor that they are not delivering? They keep getting called up and we get what they've delivered every time and they get dropped again?

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
I'm confused about a lot of the selections. What are we expecting from Grey and Taylor that they are not delivering? They keep getting called up and we get what they've delivered every time and they get dropped again?
Gray and Taylor are small forwards , tell me how many shots at goal they have had this year

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Gray and Taylor are small forwards , tell me how many shots at goal they have had this year
I agree, but what have they showed in the reserves that have got them called back up. They haven't improved during the season so I don't know why they keep getting called back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back