Game Day Swans v Port, Rd 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is hosing down in Melbourne and according to GotTheGoodes and Ticky009 Addledville is gripped in an Ice Age. Fast, open, free flowing footy this will not be - much to the disappointment of our New Age Horse.

There have been many gripping and crucial games with Port down the years. On the face of it, this will not be one of them. However Port need the win for Finals and we need the first of a three game streak to end the season on a high.

This will be a hard nosed match where only Blood Stained Angels dare to tread. I sense a new rivalry commencing today - the Bloodsport Cup.

In other news, Board stalwart and game day commentator/oracle Mr The King! will be indisposed today. He has some affliction called running. Rumour has it that a team comprising Tedeski, BruceFromBalnarring and some person on my ignore list will combine to provide the objective commentary our Game Day threads are famed for.

barry fu

Premiership Player
Jun 8, 2009
The Chioggia clump
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sth Freo/Forest/Tricky Trees
In other news, Board stalwart and game day commentator/oracle Mr The King! will be indisposed today. He has some affliction called running. Rumour has it that a team comprising Tedeski, BruceFromBalnarring and some person on my ignore list will combine to provide the objective commentary our Game Day threads are famed for.

A rundown run by others whilst the other other has a run right B52?

FINALLY... A game in Rads.

It's been soooo long!

It could be a full blown tsunami & I'd still be going I'm that eager to see the boys run out here again after they disappointingly dodged their SA members last season.

Obviously it's going to be the mighty Swannies by 37 freezing cold ones.

C'MON YOU MIGHTY BLOODS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back