Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 round 23 header.jpg

Bloods by 50 points

Just Win.jpg
#AFLSwansMagpies #ProudlySydney #GoBloods #GoSwans
AU_AFL_Team_Sydney_2022.jpg

Honestly think we'll do it comfortably. Just about the % calculations. Personally, I think Longmire should be playing for % and be heavily influenced by the equation as the game goes on. Home Qualifying Final is no joke, and I'd be wary of meekly accepting a trip down to face the Demons at the MCG come finals time.

We're capable of putting teams to the sword, and in perfect conditions under the roof against a side that's got nothing to play for - there's no excuse for them to crack in with intensity and get it done.

Swans by 60.

Saints will try early on in the game before our pressure mentally breaks them down and they check out for the season. Look for the percentage boost in the 2nd half. Every game this round so far has seen non-finals teams basically throwing in the towel in the 2nd half.

Unfortunately, worst case scenario is if we start the game guns blazing. Seem to then always let opposition teams come back so I'd prefer a grind to wear the Saints out.

For a top 2 spot, and for someone with an irrational fear of flying, please for the love of god Swans for a 53 point win.

We won't get any percentage if we go into the game with the mentality that we need percentage.

We need to just adhere to and commit to the systems that have been successful so far. That will net us the win and, knowing our attack/defence capacity, the percentage anyway.

If we don't do this then we can forget about percentage. Just winning will be difficult enough.

One last big effort please boys, then a well-earned break.

A win is a non-negotiable but we really do need a big win as well. Had Sydney been a bit more ruthless in games we were winning comfortably we would not be in the position now of needing a big win in the final game of the season.
Win gets us top 4

Then it’s starts all over again

Play our game and we'll wrap up second place.

In the end I don't care so long as we finish top 4. We'll win anywhere we need to

Just win, it doesn’t matter who we play or where, win this week then we go 1 from a prelim at home. We have the other top 4 teams measure. It is very much in our own destiny

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 are taking the absolute mickey. Yesterday we had the GWS Nobodies in HD.
Today we have the Swans in normal res (AGAIN ! :mad:), and Better Homes & Gardens in HD.

It's feckin garbage.

Channel 7 are taking the absolute mickey. Yesterday we had the GWS Nobodies in HD.
Today we have the Swans in normal res (AGAIN ! :mad:), and Better Homes & Gardens in HD.

It's feckin garbage.
Completely unforgiveable in 2022.

Does anyone know why we have to put up with this s**t?

I am off to Marvel today, here is the script for the game if the team are reading..

Get the flat patch Out of the away early,late burst before qtr time I want to be sitting back at half time and starting to calculate %.
Lock in second by 3/4 time please.

either that, or Just win. Maybe not by 1 point, 3 or 4 goals so there is no stress.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back