Game Day Swans v Saints - Sunday 4:40pm -Marvel

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a forgettable effort. Too many players protecting their place in the side for next week. We nearly lost the game. Not only that, we lost 2nd place because some of our players were more interested in self interest. Very disappointing.

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

i know some are shitty we didnt get second

but cmon who thought top 4 after that dons loss

ill take 3 the double chance and a winnable game v dees

3 wins to go

So much this.

I genuinely worried we’d miss the 8 after the Essendon game. We lost two quality players before the season started and still managed to climb 3 spots.

This is a year to be proud of and our future is in such great hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll rephrase as my previous post was deleted for being "too aggressive".

Swans posters saying variations of "season over" in this game day thread don't know football, and are not the caliber of supporter that this club deserves.

Swans posters saying variations of "season over" in this game day thread don't know football, and are not the caliber of supporter that this club deserves.

I agree, but i think match day thread is live, emotional and we are all on the edge of the seat and handle it different ways

i know ill post in here to ease the tension and try to relax and read it back and think wtf

thought thats why we had sepearate thread to the autopsy

but is odd we are winning and people massively upset

Agree with this. The fact we managed to win ugly is a good thing. It's not like they're Norf

That was a forgettable effort. Too many players protecting their place in the side for next week. We nearly lost the game. Not only that, we lost 2nd place because some of our players were more interested in self interest. Very disappointing.

On JAT-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We finished third. That’s bloody huge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm sure they are all apologetic your eminence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back