Game Day Swans v Tiggies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was honestly horse sh*t. I can handle losses but that was one of the worst performances I have ever seen from a Swans team.

I must be watching a different game. We literally have no tall players at all. It was raining the entire game.

Both teams missing players. I thought we were in the game all day, missed some opportunities in the first quarter and then were too defensive in the second half of the second quarter. Other than that I thought it was fine.

swap him for Taylor same types and Sam is not proving anything. Taylor stuffs up sometimes but creates opportunities
Grey had 6 effective disposals, better than Papley. He worked hard. Calls for his dropping are a bit over the top. There are many others you would drop before him from today. Clarke had 15 effective disposals one of the best on the ground and people are slamming him too.

I must be watching a different game. We literally have no tall players at all. It was raining the entire game.

Both teams missing players. I thought we were in the game all day, missed some opportunities in the first quarter and then were too defensive in the second half of the second quarter. Other than that I thought it was fine.

Size has nothing to do with effort, hardness, footy smarts

All of which we were lacking today

This season is just rubbish......the conditions were ordinary, our kicking is a grade....missed set shots ... and easy ones, kill confidence. AFL footy players should be able to hit a set shot .... we can’t, we should play on from every set shot to at least have a chance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Effort? Hardness?

What are you watching?

Our team has issues, but they always put in effort. Other than that weird game in GWS in the preseason where no one seemed to care.

No. Stop confusing defensive play with effort.

Tackles slipped off with ease. Miles behind the Richmond players. Blokes casually jogging and ball-watching. Players opting not to enter a contest that's there for the taking. No one running into space or presenting as targets.

That's all work rate.

There's an ignore button. Would've done the same for you a long time ago but I find your incoherent angry withdrawal symptoms very entertaining

The thing is outside of incoherent angry withdrawal symptoms I know what i am talking about Zeus You just waffle on with complete dribble. Say something that has some substance.

Grey had 6 effective disposals, better than Papley. He worked hard. Calls for his dropping are a bit over the top. There are many others you would drop before him from today. Clarke had 15 effective disposals one of the best on the ground and people are slamming him too.
Clarke nearly won us the game on pure effort alone in the 4th. Just refused to give up in the contest.
People still bitching about his faults.
Incredible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back