Autopsy Swans vs. Blues R3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL. Cripps 8 votes but Kennedy didn't get one. The coaches were obviously watching a different game to me.
I think I watched the same game as the coaches

Cripps 22 contested possessions, Kennedy 13
Cripps 13 clearances, Kennedy 7
Cripps 8 centre clearances, Kennedy 2

Everyone knows how much I love Kennedy, Cripps was huge

Yeah Cripps was massive. He and Kennedy had a few good battles, but Cripps definitely came out on top.

I think I watched the same game as the coaches

Cripps 22 contested possessions, Kennedy 13
Cripps 13 clearances, Kennedy 7
Cripps 8 centre clearances, Kennedy 2

Everyone knows how much I love Kennedy, Cripps was huge
Certainly wasn't meant to be a slight on Cripps. He carried more than just Paps. Still think he held his own in that midfield for much of the game and surely deserved a couple of votes.

LOL. Cripps 8 votes but Kennedy didn't get one. The coaches were obviously watching a different game to me.
He got the votes for carrying Paps around like a toddler wrestling his dad - fair enough really.

Given the disparity in most stats in our favour, why is it that the margin was as close as it was especially given the Crims missed a few easy shots on goal??

Basically because we can't mark, handball or execute our field kicks. Too many handballs when we should be kicking, too much crumbing when the marks were there. I just don't get why we have started 3 out 4 of the last seasons with such bad execution of basic skills.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back