DAWSON :hearts:
COR :hearts:
KENNEDY :hearts:
MCCARTIN :hearts:
FLORENT :hearts:
RAMPE :hearts:

LOL BOMBERS

giphy.gif

Great effort by the younger players tonight. McCartin, Dawson and Blakey really stood up and Rampe was as solid as always down back. Think I didn't see any sideways switches all night which shows the changes Horse has made in game plan.

There will still be inconsistency for the club this season given the youth played, however tonights game showed a four quarter effort will still keep the team in with a chance of a win for the next 14 games.

Workrate was great by the boys tonight!
Go Swans!!!

One change
Buddy. K jack.

Reid will likely be out as well since he seemed to injure himself late in the 4th quarter. Also if Heeney is playing injured he really needs to be dropped and allowed to heal, though I don't think the Swans have learned much from playing Buddy and Hannebery injured for an entire season, and then being surprised they were not ready the next season due to being injured.

Reid will likely be out as well since he seemed to injure himself late in the 4th quarter. Also if Heeney is playing injured he really needs to be dropped and allowed to heal, though I don't think the Swans have learned much from playing Buddy and Hannebery injured for an entire season, and then being surprised they were not ready the next season due to being injured.

Heeney looked good in the 3rd maybe just playing s**t early

Heeney looked good in the 3rd maybe just playing **** early

Regardless, if he can't train then he should not be playing. I would rather rest him, get him properly healed before playing him again. He is only 23 years old and I don't want to risk him doing further damage, especially in a season where we won't be playing finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless, if he can't train then he should not be playing. I would rather rest him, get him properly healed before playing him again. He is only 23 years old and I don't want to risk him doing further damage, especially in a season where we won't be playing finals.

yeah well longmire makes baffling decisions at the best of times

and his 8 disposals? I wouldn't be bringing up Jack if you are trying to argue Longmire makes good decisions.

I was suggesting saying that Horse will get some reprieve this week, maybe. In lieu of the Horse bashing it will be Keiran Jack bashing all week.

So we sit at 2-6, having sat at 0-6 a couple of seasons ago, with just as much talent in this team as we had in 2017. I know there's a long way to go, but maybe if we chalk up 3 from the next 4 then we could suddenly be talking about finals. We have to play Pies Cats Eagles in that time so unlikely but I won't write this team off.

Devastated with the win.
Though it is good to see the joy on the players faces in the minutes afterwards. Parker deserved it.
As everyone is saying some really good signs from many players.
COR is in the team for a long while now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back