Autopsy Swans Vs Bombers, R8 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

i think Mark Stevens Jon Ralph and other people owned the goal post, they seem very upset Rampe climbed it
Jon Ralph ...... he just makes me smile with his total irrelevance.

mark robinson saying afl integrity died Friday night..... so not with the asada stuff

Robinson talking about integrity in the footy world has about as much credibility as the Pope renouncing child sex abuse in the Catholic church.

I think he was playing to instructions. It was probably a safe option to punch the ball clear of the pack and their dangerous crumbers in Fantasia, Smith and McDonald-Tipungwuti rather than risk a spilled mark and the ball falling to the base of the pack. In the past few games this year we have given up a lot of goals off spilled marks and turnovers in our defensive 50. Essendon is a team with a small forward line that scores off forward pressure and turnovers, especially with no Daniher. Aliir was deliberately spiking the ball towards the boundary line and flanks. Good aggressive defensive football.
I thought exactly the same at the time. There were so many punches that he normally would have marked, that there had to be an instruction to clear the congestion immediately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mark robinson saying afl integrity died Friday night..... so not with the asada stuff
Bombers fan cap firmly on then.

The sooner the Herald clear him and Ralph out the better they’ll get part of their reputation back.

One thing all the Rampe talk has taken the spotlight off is Blakey’s impression of Dean Towers that went straight to the Bombers....sheesh, fortunately a lesson learnt without much damage being done.

One thing all the Rampe talk has taken the spotlight off is Blakey’s impression of Dean Towers that went straight to the Bombers....sheesh, fortunately a lesson learnt without much damage being done.
Yeah, that was heart in the mouth stuff that. Presumably he just tried to kick it as far down the line as possible rather than aiming for the pack?

Bombers fan cap firmly on then.

The sooner the Herald clear him and Ralph out the better they’ll get part of their reputation back.

Respectfully disagree. Slobbo perfectly personifies Murdoch.

Rush of blood to the head. His logic was sound (get it as far away from the Bombers f50 as possible), but an experienced player knows sometimes in those situations it’s better to do the illogical.

One thing I didn't see much of last night was players handing off to other players under more pressure. It was fantastic to see. Our decision making was much improved last night!
Except for Millsy. I think he broke a record for number of times he handballed to a teammate in trouble. He's been shocking with playing hot potato this year, it's been very perplexing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back