Autopsy Swans Vs Carlton Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

i told you we would lose

but lets celebrate extending a cooked coach , all the horse fans gets used to this, you signed up for it

gotta laugh at how abysmal we were

buddy should ask for a trade

I'll go with the old cliché that Horse will use....

We are young and need to expect fluctuations in form from our young side.

We were miles off the mark today.

A high pick is our for the taking

Arguably a horror 24 hours for the club

Rowell still on the cards!
Today we returned to the effort we showed in the beginning of the season rather than the last few weeks

Simply embarrassing in. Lost without ever trying to win really....outcoached today which you cannot defend. Awful. Awful awful.

Time now to throw it all around, leave those who won’t be here next season out of the team. We don’t have the luxury of keeping them in the side. We need to throw it around in the box as well...would expect some assistant changes there now Horse has re signed.

#1stepclosertoRowell

On a more serious note, it's been such a long time since we've seen the entire team have spirit. From the get go, a large majority of the players just seemed out of it. Liked Rowbottom, the most promising young player we have.

Jack - one of my all time fav players but has to retire at years end.
Ronke - would be surprised if he's here next year.

Positives though.. Rampe is a true leader. Melican makes a mistake > he runs over and consolidates him. Where is that around the ground? I'm sorry but its 2019 and giving people sprays is not going to make a player play better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack with a wonderful 7 disposals...

Who couldn’t see that coming...

What a horrible performance not sure any player beat their opponent! Letting Nic Newman be BOG is a new low

Lost it at selection. Horse had an absolute mare. Thrown our entire structures out while given our midfield no chance.

I like Hayward and his previous weeks performances haven’t warranted being dropped, but this is a development year, and part of development is getting confidence into players. Wilba has none. He’s actually been impressive but has no reward for it, so he needs to go to the NEAFL to get his goal kicking sorted.

Ronke & Jack should be nowhere near the senior team right now.

Heeney is awesome, Hewett battled manfully, as did Mills. Rowbottom tried his guts out, and Jones redeemed an awful game with his last quarter.

A crap performance, let’s call a spade a spade

We never got out of 2nd gear... whats frustrating about this team and its been happening for years is the gap between our best and worst.

3 weeks ago we DESTROYED the reigning premiers and then today we dishup this s**t

I actually am quite dejected at how bad the next few years will be.

Not much to be excited about.

Before anyone names the youngsters they will probably plateau like Heeney, Mills, et al

and caesar88 florent has been poor for more than a month, sorry couldn't reply in other thread

He has not been poor. I’d say underwhelming but let’s not act like he’s putting in K Jack level performances.

And 4 matches ago he was outstanding. 4 weeks = 1 month.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back