Autopsy Swans Vs Cats Rnd... 2021

2nd best to Kennedy with ease , stood up when mattered.
Can’t say that for a lot others and wasn’t worried finger twirling
That finger twirling really got to you

Florent & Rowbottom highlighted here. Absolute guns. So good to see Ollie getting some external recognition now.

Stencorp69

Team Captain
Jul 16, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
Sydney
With so many kids you have to expect ups and downs from week to week. The wins are brilliant, but how they responded to each other after the siren and down in the rooms was the big take away. They could seriously take the club to several premierships with these young kids having so much upside in the years to come

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I'd say it's still more likely than not that someone of Cameron's ability would have kicked the goal...

Unless he can utensil his leg like a Great Dane taking a piss he would have found it very difficult.

Right side for a left footer or not, skilled or not there would be no step around from there after the siren. Both him and the man on the mark would have just about been in line with the goal posts a step in from the boundary. Would have had to run very close to the man on the mark and give the ball alot of air. Anyway **** Scott and his topped up pack of pretenders.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Good : Hickey is enormous (literally) but full credit for Melican too. He was on fire. His best game. I thought we were dead when he went off. Kennedy & Parker still keeping us in games until the others decide to join in. Florent was consistently good.

Bads: Rowbum took until Q4 before he fired. His up and under kicks inside 50 were doing my head in. Our defenders kicking was off, including even Dawson. Heeney was hardly sighted. McLean is good in the goal square but goes to water outside the arc, he could be great with a decent tank. Umpiring was s**t both ways. We got cheated early so Karma came back to bite them late.

More Good : McLean kicking a small bag for the first time. A bit of movement in the forward 50. Coaching moves at quarter time were pure genius. The fact that the players executed so well suggests a great respect and trust between coach and players. Great to see Horse hugging players as they came off, really embracing them. He was damn proud of them and they knew it. Real team building stuff that.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Talking about Parker in the 2016 GF.

McInerneeeeeyyyyyyy can do what ever he wants quite frankly. Loved his 6 high fives in a row after his goal.
IYO. I prefer to see players taking the attitude back into the game
Pretty sure umpire paid it for holding.
Umpire called a hold but there was none. He was wrong in any case, Geelong got a goal from it. Karma at the end

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
Leadership, our young ones would have had an excellent role model to follow around on work ethic. I doubt we would have bottomed out like we did either.
Titch wasn't a leader's ass. He left the club of his grandfather for cash. A club that had nurtured him and given him every opportunity. His passions were himself, money, possessions and kicking up and under inside 50s. Florent >> Titch. Florent will one day lead this club to even greater things

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
IYO. I prefer to see players taking the attitude back into the game

Umpire called a hold but there was none. He was wrong in any case, Geelong got a goal from it. Karma at the end

Agree. Kick the great goal, Take the pats on the back from your mates and then focus on the next contest.

Prancing around like Mick Jagger and thinking Brandon Flowers wrote " The Man " about you is not required from an individual in such a selfless group.

Papley and his celebrations border on him being certified mentally insane but they don't have any look at me about them.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Unless he can utensil his leg like a Great Dane taking a piss he would have found it very difficult.

Right side for a left footer or not, skilled or not there would be no step around from there after the siren. Both him and the man on the mark would have just about been in line with the goal posts a step in from the boundary. Would have had to run very close to the man on the mark and give the ball alot of air. Anyway **** Scott and his topped up pack of pretenders.

Have you seen Geelong in close games? they pull wins out of their ass rather glad Cameron didnt have the chance to win the game for them no matter how difficult.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Have you seen Geelong in close games? they pull wins out of their ass rather glad Cameron didnt have the chance to win the game for them no matter how difficult.

Yes mate I have seen them in close games and I am glad he was not given the opportunity but I am convinced it would have been near a miracle goal to win it. Just understand one thing. He was not able to take one step off his line if that siren goes and it would of.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Yes mate I have seen them in close games and I am glad he was not given the opportunity but I am convinced it would have been near a miracle goal to win it. Just understand one thing. He was not able to take one step off his line if that siren goes and it would of.

Yer i know just flashbacks from Cyril kicking it from 55 and Sam Lloyd sinking us after the siren.

Back