.\…………….\/…/….\. ..\/……………./
..\…………….. /……..\……………..…/
….\…………..(………. ..)……………./

Umps were s**t I get it

But we play conservative chip footy except for most of the second quarteR

We are a one man team. Buddy has to get us going

Average list, Awful coaching

Even though the umpiring was PUTRID

The truth is we aren't good enough. Pump games into kids and spend time finding a modern coach

We have no clear game plan.

We play defensively and still chip it around instead just moving it quickly.

I'm sick of the crap we keep on dishing up.

The fish is well and truly rotting and starting to smell and it always starts from the head.

Horse is nothing more than a one trick Pony.

We aren't making finals this season or any other time that Horse is in charge.

The sooner he leaves the better we all will be.

We are getting really tough to watch. Really tough

So many dropped marks .real sitters

Reid was dropping everything

Doesn't help when your being dragged off the ball and out of position by your opponent.

We were decent in patches tonight, unfortunately umpiring killed a heap of our momentum at different parts.

Do think it's time we look at moving Longmire on though, during the second quarter when we were on top it was Heeney and Papley in the midfield, why move Heeney back to the forward line for the rest of the match?

Press conference and post match will be interesting. Last week when asked why we lost all the rhetoric from Longmire, Parker was that we didn’t win enough ball out of the middle, not enough of the footy etc.

This game we got more disposals, more inside 50s, more clearances, more contested ball which will really beg the question why we still aren’t scoring.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TEAM STATISTICS
StatisticSydneyAdelaide

Disposals381-378
Kicks214-226
Handballs167-152
Marks90-93
Tackles54-62
Hit-Outs29-47
Frees For15-27
Cont. Pos.138-137
Clearances44-41
Clangers76-47

We play proper footy... get back in the game... Longmire goes full Longmire... game goes back into their favour. Umpires nudge it along... game in a nutshell.

#umpirejokefest. #jokeofaleague. #fuafl.

This game we got more disposals, more inside 50s, more clearances, more contested ball which will really beg the question why we still aren’t scoring.

Bit hard to score when you have three yellow handicaps.

I'm livid, and not because we didn't play well (we didn't).

We literally can not kick a winning score and it’s alaming AF , 8 goals is laughable

Our list isn’t much when Ryan Clarke walks into your best 22.

Heeney can’t play midfield as he defends last like a school boi. Be a forward.

This chip chip sideways , bomb down the line is 100% game plan. They are not doing it for the sake of it

There is a reason why coaches don’t stop Lloyd.

Btw the Umpires are not incompetent they're just cheating corrupt bastards. Just like the rest of the scum AFL administration. It has infected the entire league. Got away with murder 3 years ago and no one said anything so they'll keep on doing until that changes.

Fumbles and umpires. At least we lost for different reasons than last week?

Clarke gave us nothing which is a shame. He was good in preseason and alright last week but a complete non-factor tonight.

Hewett looks way down on his best.

It was a bad call to drop Dawson. Bring him back and let Clarke earn his spot. I’m still positive about Clarke but after tonight he needs to show he wants it.

Umpiring was absolutely horrid. Wasn't the issue.

Let's see what John has to work with...

Florent - a nothing player,
Hayward - i think if you go through his 50 goals how many of em were freebies?,
Blakey - going to be a really good player but not ready,
Cunningham - holy crap it's your 7th year, at best he plays his role, at worst.. well its ugly,
Mills - were you in the game?
Clarke - just get out.

And with a more level headed approach...

Sinclair tries his heart out, that I do not doubt. However, I do think a lot of our midfield woes will be solved with Naismith. I went down memory lane and watched some highlights from back in 2016, and for sure, having a ruckman that can tap to advantage is something that has been missing for a long time.

I thought Blakey looked awesome tonight. I am convinced umpires are instructed to influence results after watching that game.
Blakey isn't ready. Clarke was diabolical.

Probably the only positive was Aliir looks to have dramatically improved his defensive work which was always my question on him.

We really have to make some structural changes otherwise we should just stop bothering.

On LYA-L29 using BigFooty.com mobile app

It is almost pointless saying anything. I mean what has been said has been said. Longmire refuses to learn, refuses to change, and he is always going to refuse to change. The fact that again Mills got no time in the midfield and Heeney got less than a quarter is doing my head in.

Longmire should be sacked immediately and replaced with Steve Johnson for the rest of the season as while I don't know if Johnson will be a good coach, at least the team might move forward, we might get some development out of the young guys. Having Longmire as coach in 2019 will just mean a wasted year in terms of player development. Guys like Heeney, Mills, Blakey, Florent, Hayward, Papley, they are not going to improve under Horse this year.

Watching on delay and just switched off at 3/4 time. Umpiring corrupt. Simply corrupt. You just can’t have that many clear errors go one way. I could cop Jones gut punch, that the ump “clearly saw” on rep. Jones has to wear those. But one after another after another horrible “mistakes” all in one direction. That requires an explanation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back