Game Day Swans vs Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This game is a "Bruce, just go watch it at the pub" game for me.

The last one of those was against Essendon. A friendly Bomber took the seat next to me at the table and proceeded to spend the entire first half explaining to me just how "taken care of" the Swans were. I went home at half time. I don't expect that to happen tonight.
That bloke obviously missed the GF last year

Forecast for the rest of Friday
Summary
showers.png

Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif

Adelaide area
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, becoming less likely late this afternoon and evening. Possible small hail this morning. Winds westerly 30 to 40 km/h turning southwesterly during the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon

Forecast for the rest of Friday
Summary
showers.png

Max 15
Shower or two.
Possible rainfall: 1 to 3 mm
Chance of any rain: 70%
rain_70.gif

Adelaide area
Partly cloudy. High (70%) chance of showers, becoming less likely late this afternoon and evening. Possible small hail this morning. Winds westerly 30 to 40 km/h turning southwesterly during the morning then decreasing to 20 to 30 km/h in the late afternoon
I'd better rug up!

That bloke obviously missed the GF last year

I might have mentioned that to him.

Honestly......you just go down so you can peacefully wallow in your own irrationality without kids hearing your under the breath swearing and wives telling you it's only a game. Then old Buggerlugs asks if he can have the seat next to you. "Sure mate, go right ahead." You kind of presume he's there for the same reason. But no. He's there purely to chew your ear off about COLA's, Academies, umpire bias towards frontier clubs.......you name it.

Lucky I left at half time.......my end of match response to him might have been less than sporting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly......you just go down so you can peacefully wallow in your own irrationality without kids hearing your under the breath swearing and wives telling you it's only a game. Then old Buggerlugs asks if he can have the seat next to you. "Sure mate, go right ahead." You kind of presume he's there for the same reason. But no. He's there purely to chew your ear off about COLA's, Academies, umpire bias towards frontier clubs.......you name it.

Lucky I left at half time.......my end of match response to him might have been less than sporting.
LOL, I know the feewling, I'm still getting the GAYFL comments from most people

Crows are a 2 man team.
Stop Sloane & Betts and the Crows look ordinary.
Having the benefit of living in Adelaide and seeing a lot of Crows game on TV, this is extremely inaccurate.
Betts / Sloane get tagged fairly often yet they can win without. When Brodie Smith struggles, so does the team. Very underated.
Quick as, long accurate kick, intercepts and rebounds.

Having the benefit of living in Adelaide and seeing a lot of Crows game on TV, this is extremely inaccurate.
Betts / Sloane get tagged fairly often yet they can win without. When Brodie Smith struggles, so does the team. Very underated.
Quick as, long accurate kick, intercepts and rebounds.

Yeah I'm more worried about Laird and Smith. Hopefully between Rohan, Papley and Towers we can put on enough forward pressure to take them out of the game.

Why did you not just mention drug regimes, no AFL fines worth mentioning, state government & AFL funding for Tulla, no draft ban after breaking all the rules etc.

On HUAWEI Y560-U23 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crows are a 2 man team.
Stop Sloane & Betts and the Crows look ordinary.
We should win by 10 goals easy.
Crows & their soft draw and AFL assistance (who paid for the AO redevelopment?) can spend another September in Snowtown.
crows did not have a soft draw. we earnt our top spot just like u guys deserve to be hot faves to win flag. im looking forward to this, it should bee a cracker. im a little toey about it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back