Autopsy Swans Vs Dees Rnd 4

Remove this Banner Ad

We will get lapped soon. Maybe that's what needs to happen.
We are clearly over paying for under achievers and not much will change in the short term

You keep beating the same drum at least try and not make yourself seem clueless and mix it up. Longmire has nothing to do with the s**t disposals from the players. Lloyd kicks to the opposition directly. A large number of their goals came from Swans turnovers. This loss has nothing to do with Longmire. His game plan does nothing to excite me but to just lazily blame the coach for this nightmare is a very weak hit.

he could play mills in the mids ahead of parker and kennedy. mills is class and we hide him away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointing as per usual.
Longmire disappointing. Effort inconsistent. Poor skills. Backline awful. Smacked in the centre after half time. Exposed in the ruck. Too much left to too few. Ugly game style. Shall I go on...

Mellican should have played.
McInerney shouldn’t have.

We need a formal structure of key players forwards and back. This (everyone swings) just ain’t working. We end up playing like headless chooks.

Remember how we won against Adelaide (the most in form team then) in Adelaide 1 and a half years ago? That was a team that showed a lot of fight to win. Now they have basically given up. Even the players have phoned it in when it gets too hard. And we had a pretty similar team lined up then. Alarming signs tbh.

We will get lapped soon. Maybe that's what needs to happen.
We are clearly over paying for under achievers and not much will change in the short term

Wish Richmond had all their players

They would beat us by 100

Your starting to become pathetic. Seriously. If this is going to be what you hang your hat on to keep defending Longmire and what he has done to this Team then your credibility is zero. Putting the Boots into Franklin ?
Buddy needs to kick those WW.
Sorry but no good blaming the coach after that third Q effort.
First 2 Qs we played ok so what happened in the third.
We have blokes that can't kick a goal right in front. Im tough on Buddy because that's his bread & butter.
I make no apologies for that.

kennedy and parker are way too inconsistent to get the midfield minutes they get ahead of mills and heeney

Remove this Banner Ad

Back